Thread: Draft in Patiots1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Considering the input in this thread, I decided to restart the draft at 9:00 Eastern Time on Saturday. There were opinions on both sides of the question, but since I gave an indication earlier that the draft would be restarted, I wanted to be fair to the people who didn't really engage in the draft while it continued on for a day. I will also send an email to everyone in the league explaining the situation.

If I have time, I will make it so the bot teams pick immediately.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Considering the input in this thread, I decided to restart the draft at 9:00 Eastern Time on Saturday. There were opinions on both sides of the question, but since I gave an indication earlier that the draft would be restarted, I wanted to be fair to the people who didn't really engage in the draft while it continued on for a day. I will also send an email to everyone in the league explaining the situation.

Thanks CD for all the time and energy put into regaining order, and for automating the bots if you get the chance

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post

Thanks CDCOX for handling this. I know its taken lot of time and set back the other leagues timing so really appreciate it.