Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Draft in Patiots1

King of the World
    Blog Entries

Draft in Patiots1

Because of the trading clandestine trading with bots, I've paused the rookie draft in Patriots1.

I'm planning to reverse all of the trades made with bots in recent weeks. The question is what to do with the draft in Patriost1?

I can think of two ways to proceed.

1. Restart the draft after restoring all the picks to their original team.

2. Award the players drafted to the team that originally held the pick and continue on with the draft.

Open to opinions here.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

I’d say restart draft because walker was someone I was targeting and he went 7th. But I’m ok with just letting the players go to original team cause I’m happy with my draft besides that.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Because of the trading clandestine trading with bots, I've paused the rookie draft in Patriots1.

I'm planning to reverse all of the trades made with bots in recent weeks. The question is what to do with the draft in Patriost1?

2. Award the players drafted to the team that originally held the pick and continue on with the draft.

Open to opinions here.
    I am fine with keeping the draft going.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post

Open to opinions here.
    I'm good with the draft continuing as well. It hasn't effected me since I've moved out of the early rounds anyway

I would like to start over as I put zero effort or thought into my pick because I thought it was being restarted. Now I'm fine with the player I got so if everyone else wants to continue that's fine but I'd rather start over and have a clean slate

Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    I would like to start over as I put zero effort or thought into my pick because I thought it was being restarted. Now I'm fine with the player I got so if everyone else wants to continue that's fine but I'd rather start over and have a clean slate
    This is where I’m at.

I would prefer to continue the draft

I am fine continuing the draft, if I understand this properly. My concern is, how will we know which trades were made with bots? I certainly didn't use any, and if the people I traded with did, I would like the chance to revisit some trade options before the draft commences. This is a mess. I also think that if we are 100% sure someone is using a bot that caused all this mess, there should be sanctions against them.
    Last edited by ddeyarman; 02-06-2023 at 03:34 PM.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    You can still respond with your preference if you're in Patriots1. It could be a couple more days before I am ready to restart the draft.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I’d say restart draft because walker was someone I was targeting and he went 7th. But I’m ok with just letting the players go to original team cause I’m happy with my draft besides that.
    Did you have a pick prior to #9? I moved from #9 to #7. #7 would have gone #9.