Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow, Damn

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    I assure you, trades have been made with bots in every league. (It's where I got the idea of "bot or be botted". Except I gave up Elliott, Diggs, 1st round picks, future first round picks, and other key players to make it a trade that made sense. I have also taken over teams with trades from bots (bots at the time of reading the trade) in play to be accepted or fat-finger bumped incorrectly while trying to decline on their smartphone).

I have re-invented my profile. I will absolutely refrain from "botting". I will play in 1 league (if it ever gets interest enough to fill) and I will fill this bull**** discussion page with every ounce of what I see....immediately when I see it.

Take a look at trades that have gone through for UmmBerrto, Carsten, and wood(something). Oh! You probably deleting them by now, so it won't matter. The trades are never equal, and never in the other team's favor. Tanking is also common.
    Wooo,
    Don't you even try and give me crap about my trades.

I got absolutely nothing to hide.

So you can take a long walk on a short pier.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    I assure you, trades have been made with bots in every league. (It's where I got the idea of "bot or be botted". Except I gave up Elliott, Diggs, 1st round picks, future first round picks, and other key players to make it a trade that made sense. I have also taken over teams with trades from bots (bots at the time of reading the trade) in play to be accepted or fat-finger bumped incorrectly while trying to decline on their smartphone).

I have re-invented my profile. I will absolutely refrain from "botting". I will play in 1 league (if it ever gets interest enough to fill) and I will fill this bull**** discussion page with every ounce of what I see....immediately when I see it.

Take a look at trades that have gone through for UmmBerrto, Carsten, and wood(something). Oh! You probably deleting them by now, so it won't matter. The trades are never equal, and never in the other team's favor. Tanking is also common.
    I'm in 11 leagues currently and I haven't seen ANYONE trade with a bot, other than you. Obviously everyone else had the opportunity to force trades and chose instead to keep their honor and integrity impact. As Ummberrto said, there's no glory in victory when it was obtained through unfair advantage. You're not a mastermind, you're a jest. Your roster was already decent so a true mastermind would've been able to put together a winning record against a barren league. It's as if you fancy yourself as Belichick with the Patiots but in actuality you're closer to Josh McDaniels with the Broncos. Your attempts at deflection are baseless and only further prove that you are scum with no remorse for your actions. I was under the impression that you were being banned. Once a cheater always a cheater, right?