Thread: Roster Question

Roster Question

I am trying to play some "pre-season" games with challenges, but I have noticed the following and would like to get answers/fixes to the following:

My three draft picks that made the roster (Dean, Ferguson, Thomas) are not listed and unavailable for challenge play at the moment. When will these rookies be added to the players that can be placed into the lineups?

Taysom Hill is listed in his old position of QB. He actually was listed as a TE/WR on the Saints this year. I retained him with the expectation that his main ratings and availability would be at those positions. When can we get this change made?

Richie James Jr (WR) is NOT a rookie but is not available to put into my offensive lineup. I don't know the reason why he isn't available.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I am trying to play some "pre-season" games with challenges, but I have noticed the following and would like to get answers/fixes to the following:

My three draft picks that made the roster (Dean, Ferguson, Thomas) are not listed and unavailable for challenge play at the moment. When will these rookies be added to the players that can be placed into the lineups?

Taysom Hill is listed in his old position of QB. He actually was listed as a TE/WR on the Saints this year. I retained him with the expectation that his main ratings and availability would be at those positions. When can we get this change made?

Richie James Jr (WR) is NOT a rookie but is not available to put into my offensive lineup. I don't know the reason why he isn't available.
    Is anyone answering questions these days?

Draft picks aren’t available for challenges yet. No idea on other questions. Be patient they’ll answer eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    Is anyone answering questions these days?
    If I remember correctly, Cox mentioned he was trying to roll the leagues forward with roster cuts, limited FA, and the 2022 data before the Super Bowl. I would imagine that's when you'll see your rookies and position changes. As far as Richie James Jr is concerned I would imagine that he's not available yet because he didn't play at all last year.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I plan to roll out the position changes tomorrow. I said I will try to get player availability done by the Super Bowl. I'm a little behind reaching that goal, but I will at least make progress.

The new data including rookies and for example Taysom Hill rushing and receiving stats is still a few weeks away.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations