Thread: 53 man roster

53 man roster

I just want to know it you can tell when Chiefs1 league is going to cut down to the 53 man roster so I can pick up some player that get cut from other teams to full my roster that I am trying to catch up in that league see I just pick them up about a week ago and I would like to get some of them to full my roster i dont mean to be main in the butt so thank again for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    I just want to know it you can tell when Chiefs1 league is going to cut down to the 53 man roster so I can pick up some player that get cut from other teams to full my roster that I am trying to catch up in that league see I just pick them up about a week ago and I would like to get some of them to full my roster i dont mean to be main in the butt so thank again for your help.
    we ALL want to know the answer to this question. Seems pretty basic to me.

Cox just sent out a message that said he is a man with real life stuff and right now he is working his azz off 24/7, in real life and on the game.

Now maybe you have extra time on your hands but Mr. Cox does not right now.

Yet he IS STILL pushing this leagues forward. Calm down guys, yes we want more, but it is a long off season too.

Let the man handle his job, his family and himself, he knows we want to move forward, but he also knows if he moves to fast and the adjustments he made aren't 100% accurate, he will be dealing with dozens of complaints and complications.

Relax, hug your kids and your grandkids, fire up the grill, watch the Music Man and cuddle your wife in the kitchen.

The game will move on when the programer has confidence it is ready.

I would prefer he waits.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Cox just sent out a message that said he is a man with real life stuff and right now he is working his azz off 24/7, in real life and on the game.

Yet he IS STILL pushing this leagues forward. Calm down guys, yes we want more, but it is a long off season too.

Let the man handle his job, his family and himself, he knows we want to move forward, but he also knows if he moves to fast and the adjustments he made aren't 100% accurate, he will be dealing with dozens of complaints and complications.

Relax, hug your kids and your grandkids, fire up the grill, watch the Music Man and cuddle your wife in the kitchen.

I would prefer he waits.
    Who is this, really? Is this the person that I watched make a joke of himself in all (well, most) of his postings last year? If this is the new you, I like it it much better than the old you.

I would prefer he waits.
    I hear you and agree. But the Kenny b stopped stuff needs to be addressed. The fact he signed up for bot teams to give him multiple top 10 picks and Cdcox and Kevin aren’t doing anything is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I hear you and agree. But the Kenny b stopped stuff needs to be addressed. The fact he signed up for bot teams to give him multiple top 10 picks and Cdcox and Kevin aren’t doing anything is BS.
    I am sure it will be addressed when it is all said and done

I am sure it will be addressed when it is all said and done
    Hope you’re right. He sucks at game planning so won’t help his team much just sucks he manipulated the system to get 2nd and 7th pick and doing it in other leagues. That it’s come to this.