Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kenny B. Stopped

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    I Second that order, I myself could not understand why he has been allowed to operate openly as the same guy.

Personally, you guys, (Mr. Cox and Kevin) make statements in your fabric of this game that say, people who operate the way Kenny from South Park and Queens Turd operated will be eliminated and kept from ever being able to return.

You already make the mistake of having propaganda that says, if you take all day drafting you will be delt with and then you set the bot teams to take all-day drafting, and you wonder why people start off their experience with attitudes.

You have already lost me as a GM in five other leagues because I don't need the BS.

If these two don't get delt with one way or another, you are going to lose more regulars and more newbies.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
    Yes I agree, please ban Bert and his Mastermind and Kenny Stopped Again accounts.

His lack of integrity is a disgrace, let alone all of the false accusations he likes to toss around with zero actual accusations.

Mastermind: "I learned this from Kingswood"... what trades jackass? I told you to do the research and prove it.

Bert: "Ban Kingswood because his dick is bigger than mine and he keeps beating me, so I quit most of the leagues he's in" You cry more than my 1st grade son. Disgraceful.

I honestly don't see how it's not harassment or internet bullying. Not that I'm complaining, he has yet to best me on the field or in the chat.

I told you already, it didn't make sense for Kenny to come in throwing blows at me when the only person who'd ever vocalized a problem before was Ernie's butt buddy.

They're in it together because they are 1 and the same guy. That's why he's so quick to point the fingers, anything to distract from the BS he pulls.

Kenny B. Stopped is non-existent (even though the user appears in the leagues I can't login to drop the teams). I paid $18 more for a fresh start with MasterMind as my login. MasterMind shows as a member in Jets, Browns, and 49ers discussion, but I can only see 49ers when I login. For a brief time, I could make bids on free agents in those leagues, as well as Colts. Now, I just see an unfinished league (49ers). I've also seen complaints that Kenny B. Stopped is showing in leagues where MasterMind exists. Kenny B. Stopped should be bot owners and Kenny B. Stopped should be erased. Only cdcox can do that, and he's not in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Yes I agree, please ban Bert and his Mastermind and Kenny Stopped Again accounts.

His lack of integrity is a disgrace, let alone all of the false accusations he likes to toss around with zero actual accusations.

Mastermind: "I learned this from Kingswood"... what trades jackass? I told you to do the research and prove it.

Bert: "Ban Kingswood because his dick is bigger than mine and he keeps beating me, so I quit most of the leagues he's in" You cry more than my 1st grade son. Disgraceful.

I honestly don't see how it's not harassment or internet bullying. Not that I'm complaining, he has yet to best me on the field or in the chat.

I told you already, it didn't make sense for Kenny to come in throwing blows at me when the only person who'd ever vocalized a problem before was Ernie's butt buddy.

They're in it together because they are 1 and the same guy. That's why he's so quick to point the fingers, anything to distract from the BS he pulls.
    he's obviously a **** disturber...........give him his money back and tell him to go elsewhere!