Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kenny B. Stopped

I thought there were issues with Raiders1 and fraudulent trades as well. I haven't been paying attention to the Raiders1 league at all. Just checked out the Spokane team and they are 8 players short with almost no talent. Looks like they have been gutted so I was checking what the status of the league is to try to come up with a game plan for rebuilding them.

Yeah I don't think all the leagues are being reset to the draft. He was making trades in a lot of them but I think they were all after their respective drafts so once the trades are undone it should all be back to normal. I know how you feel, I've been working on rebuilding a few teams. I'm just hoping they're competitive this year lol

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    I thought there were issues with Raiders1 and fraudulent trades as well. I haven't been paying attention to the Raiders1 league at all. Just checked out the Spokane team and they are 8 players short with almost no talent. Looks like they have been gutted so I was checking what the status of the league is to try to come up with a game plan for rebuilding them.
    I reversed all of the fraudulent trades across all leagues.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

If everything has been reset, Spokane is in for a long season (there were no changes I can see versus when I wrote the post about the Spokane roster). They were 8-8 last year. Goal will be to reach that same milestone this year. I will need 2 full off-seasons to make this team competitive. Thank you for your work CD. I cannot imagine the headache you went through during the busiest time of this platform and your work. I would offer to lend a hand, but my work life is crazy and about all the extra time I have is to complain about a crappy roster

I made trades that included giving up 1st round picks and top players. I see complete bull**** trades where you are involved, and I first saw bot-trades clicking on your trades!

I’m confused. In another thread, cdcox says that MasterMind is the same owner as Kenny B Stopped. Has MasterMind been banned as well? Right now MasterMind is going on a FA auction spending spree in Dolphins1, bidding tons of money on no names/retired players. Can someone please put a stop to this, really ruining the game.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesphan79 View Post
    I’m confused. In another thread, cdcox says that MasterMind is the same owner as Kenny B Stopped. Has MasterMind been banned as well? Right now MasterMind is going on a FA auction spending spree in Dolphins1, bidding tons of money on no names/retired players. Can someone please put a stop to this, really ruining the game.
    Ya and both Kenny B Stopped and Mastermind are in Dolphins1 as St. Louis Archers and Riverside Riders. Looks like he's trying to ruin the game again. How long before he starts making trades between the two teams? CDCOX/Kevin please look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Ya and both Kenny B Stopped and Mastermind are in Dolphins1 as St. Louis Archers and Riverside Riders. Looks like he's trying to ruin the game again. How long before he starts making trades between the two teams? CDCOX/Kevin please look into this.
    I believe he doesn't have access to the Kenny B Stopped account. I think the only reason the teams are still listed under his name is because he didn't actually drop the team. In order for it to read bot I think the team has to be dropped. That being said, allowing Mastermind to act like a child and ruin teams makes zero sense. Blocking him just to knowingly allow him to return with a different account is like spitting in the face for every other GM who works hard on their teams. Essentially you're sending the message that integrity does not apply to this game.

Hey, Jackass!

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I specifically pointed out in a separate communication that Kenny B. Stopped teams should be changed to bot, since Kenny B. Stopped has no login and others could own those teams.

Quit playing with yourself while you type.

I think Sandbox should give Masterbate…..err I mean Mastermind the same lifetime ban.