Thread: Kenny B. Stopped

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I thought there were issues with Raiders1 and fraudulent trades as well. I haven't been paying attention to the Raiders1 league at all. Just checked out the Spokane team and they are 8 players short with almost no talent. Looks like they have been gutted so I was checking what the status of the league is to try to come up with a game plan for rebuilding them.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    I thought there were issues with Raiders1 and fraudulent trades as well. I haven't been paying attention to the Raiders1 league at all. Just checked out the Spokane team and they are 8 players short with almost no talent. Looks like they have been gutted so I was checking what the status of the league is to try to come up with a game plan for rebuilding them.
    I reversed all of the fraudulent trades across all leagues.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

If everything has been reset, Spokane is in for a long season (there were no changes I can see versus when I wrote the post about the Spokane roster). They were 8-8 last year. Goal will be to reach that same milestone this year. I will need 2 full off-seasons to make this team competitive. Thank you for your work CD. I cannot imagine the headache you went through during the busiest time of this platform and your work. I would offer to lend a hand, but my work life is crazy and about all the extra time I have is to complain about a crappy roster