Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny B. Stopped

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    He's been banned. I'll undo his trades with bots around all leagues and we'll restart the Patriots1 draft. I will start the work to accomplish this tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Trolls are the worst people.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    He's been banned. I'll undo his trades with bots around all leagues and we'll restart the Patriots1 draft. I will start the work to accomplish this tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Trolls are the worst people.
    Thank you. I know you have lot going on and this is time consuming but it’s much appreciated.

CD...If the Spokane Badgers, mentioned in this thread as possibly being a team Kenny was using, are available; I will take them over. They are in Raiders1. My other leagues are Bengals1 and Titans1. I live in Spokane and can build them if needed. I don't really have the time to take over a 3rd team, but I will do my best (should be better than a computer and definitely better than a troll cheating with them as the team being stolen from).
    Last edited by Chilly; 02-05-2023 at 09:55 PM.

You say Kenny B Stopped has been banned from the game so when I when to check on the three league I am in he is still in the Bengals 1 league and Chiefs1 and the team that he had in the jets 1 league is a bot team now and there is three teams that are bot team in the jets league and I am wondering if that is way some of the player are quitting the game because of what is going on and it is putting you so far behind with what should be going on so the team can move forward. one other thing i was wondering about when Kenny B Stopped had the team in the jet league he pick up a lot of player before he gave up the team and it look like you have a lot to fix. I wonder if it might be better to ask all the player in each league what they think should help you go forward in each league it might save you a lot of time and work. You have done a feel good job of tell us what you have done and what we think can help you work this out. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    You say Kenny B Stopped has been banned from the game so when I when to check on the three league I am in he is still in the Bengals 1 league and Chiefs1 and the team that he had in the jets 1 league is a bot team now and there is three teams that are bot team in the jets league and I am wondering if that is way some of the player are quitting the game because of what is going on and it is putting you so far behind with what should be going on so the team can move forward. one other thing i was wondering about when Kenny B Stopped had the team in the jet league he pick up a lot of player before he gave up the team and it look like you have a lot to fix. I wonder if it might be better to ask all the player in each league what they think should help you go forward in each league it might save you a lot of time and work. You have done a feel good job of tell us what you have done and what we think can help you work this out. thank you
    Nothing should be done for players picked up, they were not acquired through nefarious means. Trading with yourself is one thing, filling your roster with FA is another.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    He no longer as access to his Kenny B. Stopped account.

I am in the process of undoing the trades where he traded with himself. There is a paper trail that will allow me to do that. I hope to finish that tonight, if everything goes well. There are more than 100 transactions spread over 16 different trades, so it isn't an easy thing to do.

understand

No i understand i was just wondering how thing were going if there is anything i can help you with just ask like I said i like the game you. you and all the other persons that work on it are doing good. I know some times we get upset with not knowing what is going on but we will all get together in the long run and thank again

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    CD...If the Spokane Badgers, mentioned in this thread as possibly being a team Kenny was using, are available; I will take them over. They are in Raiders1. My other leagues are Bengals1 and Titans1. I live in Spokane and can build them if needed. I don't really have the time to take over a 3rd team, but I will do my best (should be better than a computer and definitely better than a troll cheating with them as the team being stolen from).
    Hi Chilly, I have assigned you as the owner of the Spokane Badgers in Raiders 1. Thanks for taking them over and Good luck!

Thank you, CD. I just looked at the roster for the first time. It's a mess. Is the draft going to be rerun in Raiders1? Would be helpful to me so I can fill some positional needs (currently have the same number of TE on the roster as WR and only 45 total players). Either way, this is a project team that will take two or more off seasons to make competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Thank you, CD. I just looked at the roster for the first time. It's a mess. Is the draft going to be rerun in Raiders1? Would be helpful to me so I can fill some positional needs (currently have the same number of TE on the roster as WR and only 45 total players). Either way, this is a project team that will take two or more off seasons to make competitive.
    Why would the draft be rerun? Patriots1 is being rerun because of the fraudulent trades. They wouldn't have any effect on the draft in Raiders1 since that was months ago