Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Kenny B. Stopped

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    I specifically pointed out in a separate communication that Kenny B. Stopped teams should be changed to bot, since Kenny B. Stopped has no login and others could own those teams.

Quit playing with yourself while you type.
    Quit trying to ruin leagues with your BS moves.

cdcox/Kevin - Please ban MasterMind and reverse his recent free agent bids on Dolphins1

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesphan79 View Post
    cdcox/Kevin - Please ban MasterMind and reverse his recent free agent bids on Dolphins1

Cleveland 1 has a team listed a Kenny b stopped

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    He doesn’t have access to any of the Kenny B. Stopped teams. Kevin and I are looking at the activity in the MasterMind accounts. Hold tight.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

He’s now Kenny Stopped Again.

Yikes. This just keeps getting better!

"The following errors occurred with your submission
    cdcox has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Wake the **** up! I've had entire discussions to myself on here. Nobody is hiding from a bunch of paste eaters that never played a sport in real life. I fixed the loophole. I need the banned username removed from all teams, and my MasterMind will continue to wait for 49ers to fill. I only have access to 49ers league. If it still shows MasterMind in any other leagues, the site sucks and fails to update in a timely fashion. Paid my 2nd $18 for MasterMind to exist and Kenny B. Stopped should be deleted as the login goes to nowhere. I tried to login to abandon the teams, but it's blocked from everything. In the mean time, Cox keeps other players from taking over the teams by not dropping Kenny B. Stopped..

Don't get upset with the site because you're, at best, an average Gm and a foolish cheater.

You really think you did everyone a favor by cheating?

You've caused setbacks because of your lack of integrity.

Let's be real, if anyone is a paste eater, it's you.

I checked the other leagues and it shows that Kenny Stopped Again is the owner of the other teams, even though on your Mastermind profile has them listed under your name.

I guess that means it's pretty obvious that you still have multiple accounts.

Nice try though

I don’t understand why MasterMind is allowed to stay. It’s not enough that Kenny B account was banned. The actual person behind the accounts, now running MasterMind, should not be allowed to continue playing in these leagues. He literally just tried to ruin a team in Dolphins1 by putting a whole bunch of 30-40 bids on $1 FAs that were retired or backups in the NFL at best. Please band him all together.

I don’t understand why MasterMind is allowed to stay. It’s not enough that Kenny B account was banned. The actual person behind the accounts, now running MasterMind, should not be allowed to continue playing in these leagues. He literally just tried to ruin a team in Dolphins1 by putting a whole bunch of 30-40 bids on $1 FAs that were retired or backups in the NFL at best. Please band him all together.

I Second that order, I myself could not understand why he has been allowed to operate openly as the same guy.

Personally, you guys, (Mr. Cox and Kevin) make statements in your fabric of this game that say, people who operate the way Kenny from South Park and Queens Turd operated will be eliminated and kept from ever being able to return.

You already make the mistake of having propaganda that says, if you take all day drafting you will be delt with and then you set the bot teams to take all-day drafting, and you wonder why people start off their experience with attitudes.

You have already lost me as a GM in five other leagues because I don't need the BS.

If these two don't get delt with one way or another, you are going to lose more regulars and more newbies.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.