Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny B. Stopped

Kenny B. Stopped

How do you have the audacity to cry wolf about collusion and then turn around and cheat by trading to yourself? How many other leagues are you pulling this crap in?

If only Cdcox or Kevin would do something about it.

Crazy how he doesn't have a response. He's been on to trade but can't own up to his BS

check it out

I when back to check some thing i copy off in the Bengals 1 league when i frist took over the team i took over. them I saw Kenny B Stopped own the Vero beach Vipers and Lafayette Bayou Raders team was own by bot 2 person if you go to the league right now the Vero beach Viper team is run by bot 3 now and the Lafayette Bayou Raiders is own by Kenny B. Stopped now so i am woundering what is going on so can someone look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    I when back to check some thing i copy off in the Bengals 1 league when i frist took over the team i took over. them I saw Kenny B Stopped own the Vero beach Vipers and Lafayette Bayou Raders team was own by bot 2 person if you go to the league right now the Vero beach Viper team is run by bot 3 now and the Lafayette Bayou Raiders is own by Kenny B. Stopped now so i am woundering what is going on so can someone look into that.
    Looks like he was on the Westerville Waveriders too making trades.

So Kenny B. Stopped has the Wichita Generals in Raiders1 league. And the Kingwood Fighting Owls are owned by bot1, and the Spokane Badgers are owned by bot2. Hmmmmm, have no idea if this has been going on in this league, but do remember a few trades with the Wichita Generals that were four and five part trades. Can't remember who the trades were with. Might be appropriate to check into, after this has been noticed in the other leagues. j/s
    Last edited by Phog; 02-04-2023 at 02:06 PM.

Kenny B Stopped has shown up as new GM ion Bills-1 for the New Orleans team. Kingswood has taken over the Syracuse team.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    This will all be looked into and actions taken if true. Kenny B. you need to describe in detail what you have done if you want to continue playing. PM me if nothing else.
    Last edited by cdcox; 02-04-2023 at 10:53 PM.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Cdcox he just did it again. Is there an email I can email you a screen shot to? He traded with a team and that team is now a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    This will all be looked into and actions taken if true. Kenny B. you need to describe in detail what you have done if you want to continue playing. PM me if nothing else.
    How will this be resolved since the draft is ongoing? I don't see how allowing him to continue making trades is what's best for the integrity of this league. The team still benefits even after his account is banned.