Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
Yes I agree, please ban Bert and his Mastermind and Kenny Stopped Again accounts.

His lack of integrity is a disgrace, let alone all of the false accusations he likes to toss around with zero actual accusations.

Mastermind: "I learned this from Kingswood"... what trades jackass? I told you to do the research and prove it.

Bert: "Ban Kingswood because his dick is bigger than mine and he keeps beating me, so I quit most of the leagues he's in" You cry more than my 1st grade son. Disgraceful.

I honestly don't see how it's not harassment or internet bullying. Not that I'm complaining, he has yet to best me on the field or in the chat.

I told you already, it didn't make sense for Kenny to come in throwing blows at me when the only person who'd ever vocalized a problem before was Ernie's butt buddy.

They're in it together because they are 1 and the same guy. That's why he's so quick to point the fingers, anything to distract from the BS he pulls.
he's obviously a **** disturber...........give him his money back and tell him to go elsewhere!