Thread: question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I appreciate the feedback.

As background, we initially had this main forum and then league-specific forms, and also email notifications. (We looked into text notifications, but they're too expensive for the volume we would provide.) There should be emails going out at different phases, but perhaps we can revise those to show "next three steps" or something to give people more information. (And the emails sometimes get into spam boxes since we send them out in bulk, so watch out for that.)

The challenge of posting timelines on the main forum is that not all leagues are on the same timeline. This was a particular issue last year since we had a number of new leagues starting up. After one season they lock into the standard league calendar that's shown in the user guide. So after your first season you can look at the guide to see the schedule. But the first season is almost always off schedule, and it depends on when the league started.

We initially had the thought that we would post timeline updates in the league-specific forums, but those were not really getting used and there were other logistical issues.

Are people getting the email notifications? And is the timine working, or should we send out email notifications that say, "A week from now, you'll..." We don't want to spam people, but it's also good to not surprise people.

appreciate

I appreciate you getting back to me and i understand. the only email I get is when I make a trade or when the trade it no good or the time is up on it. I have check my spam email and have not seen any thing about when the cut down are coming but i have not gotten any. maybe it is I am on each day seeing if I miss something or something is going on that i need to know not shard. So I hope you don't get to mad when I email you to see when thing are going on. I real like the game and keep looking to see all the new thing you have coming out to keep it fun, so thank again

thank yoy

I appreciate you getting back to me and i understand. the only email I get is when I make a trade or when the trade it no good or the time is up on it. I have check my spam email and have not seen any thing about when the cut down are coming but i have not gotten any. maybe it is I am on each day seeing if I miss something or something is going on that i need to know not shard. So I hope you don't get to mad when I email you to see when thing are going on. I real like the game and keep looking to see all the new thing you have coming out to keep it fun, so thank again