First of all I like the game or i would had quiet a long time ago. I don't know what go in to running this and i would ask one question when you started this game and you got it up and run at any time did you ask the player what could be done to make the game even better than what it is. Or what would help to keep thing going in the right direction. Because I don't know how many league are going on at one time but i see a lot of people asking were are they in the time frame of that league they are in. I know it not easy to run more than one league at a time but people get upset when they are not up with what going on in that league. So if you can do that say one a week and even if you need to post it more that one maybe that would help. I not here to the you how to run your game I would like to help you out. I when to see how many league were going on right now and I came up with 14 of them and then i when to see how many team were acted in the league when I look up and only saw the two or three of the league have 20 to 21 team that were acted. and you have 12 of you league were there is less then 9 or 10 team that are acted in those league I would like to fine out why and what can we do to help the league get better. see that this is both up to you attention I hope you dont start and new league for a while so you can get all of the league running like the last one going. I am just trying to help if I can. thank for letting me gave some what of a opinion and I might be off the wall but I don't want to see the game go down like other game.