Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suggestion

name please (just to check my league)?

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    name please (just to check my league)?
    His name is Kenny B. Stopped. So far I've noticed it in PATRIOTS1 and BENGALS1. He's in other leagues, I just haven't seen any trades in the other leagues I'm in with him

Rookie draft for patriots1 tomorrow and he’s going to get away with it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Rookie draft for patriots1 tomorrow and he’s going to get away with it looks like.
    I'll just drop that league if that's the case. Plenty of other leagues without that going on

Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    I'll just drop that league if that's the case. Plenty of other leagues without that going on
    Kenny B Stopped just join the Jet 1 league as of today

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    Kenny B Stopped just join the Jet 1 league as of today
    The only person to trade with a bot team in Jets1 is you.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Looking more and more like they couldn't care less about trading to yourself. I'm gonna remember that when the draft starts

trade

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Looking more and more like they couldn't care less about trading to yourself. I'm gonna remember that when the draft starts

I want to see if thought team are going to trade with anyone else or just between him self so we know that he is doing what people are saying he is doing. because if he is then we can prove it to who running the games and they can do something about it or just look the other way

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    We're going to address it, just giving him a chance to come forward.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations