Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: suggestion

suggestion

When a owner drop the team for any reason they should tell you they are dropping the team and if they don't tell you then and you see know action on the team say for a week or when the draft is over for that  team should be frozen at that time. This way when it come to free agent the player with no contact for pick up and go to another team. The reason why at the end of the draft the team roster is at 60 player and there are other player from other teams with no contact for free agent to pick from. This way someone come in and pick them up they  are not at disadvantage or handicap with a roster of only 30 player on that roster and free agent is over at that time. And they are trying to full the roster with backup player that to them take the fun out of the game. That way the team that have the money or can't pick it apart to were no one want to pick up that team. So when someone dose pick up the team they have the right to sign anyone of those players to new contact or cut them or trade them to other teams just like a new team as lease they can make that decsion on those player that is my opinion. 

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    When a owner drop the team for any reason they should tell you they are dropping the team and if they don't tell you then and you see know action on the team say for a week or when the draft is over for that team should be frozen at that time. This way when it come to free agent the player with no contact for pick up and go to another team. The reason why at the end of the draft the team roster is at 60 player and there are other player from other teams with no contact for free agent to pick from. This way someone come in and pick them up they are not at disadvantage or handicap with a roster of only 30 player on that roster and free agent is over at that time. And they are trying to full the roster with backup player that to them take the fun out of the game. That way the team that have the money or can't pick it apart to were no one want to pick up that team. So when someone dose pick up the team they have the right to sign anyone of those players to new contact or cut them or trade them to other teams just like a new team as lease they can make that decsion on those player that is my opinion.
    You can sign your roster up 80 players during open free agency. At the moment, the signing of various free agents as they become available------a different group of FA become available each week-------is the main (and probably the only) reason to access the site while the real NFL season is ongoing. This rewards those players that stay with the game during the league's "off season". Those owners paying attention SHOULD be rewarded. However, as soon as all players have been released to be bid on, I believe an email should go out to all owners asking for participation in making sure their positions are covered and rosters are at 53 players. If they do not respond in one week, the team should be 1) opened to others who have signed up so they have access to the free agents remaining and 2) an advertisement on the sandbox simulation should run on media platforms (that is where I found out about the league). This would be happening during the actual NFL playoffs so interest would be high (think of all the converts of Cowboy fans who punched out their TV,s saying "I could coach better than THAT"!) There are plenty of players still available in the player pool that a new coach taking over could field a competitive team with. We just need someone to "throw the switch" in a timely manner and spend a little advertising money.

I understand what you are saying I don't get what i was suggestion I am talking about when a person drop there team in that league and there is no one that is running it. that all

Just to piggy-back off of this thread a little, would it be possible to get a true league transaction history? We can see trades and FA pickups but we're lost when it comes to cuts. It would make more sense to keep a transaction history so we don't have to scour the FA list in its entirety on a daily basis to see if there is any change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Just to piggy-back off of this thread a little, would it be possible to get a true league transaction history? We can see trades and FA pickups but we're lost when it comes to cuts. It would make more sense to keep a transaction history so we don't have to scour the FA list in its entirety on a daily basis to see if there is any change.
    I second this there is a team that is making trades with teams in patriots 1 that are active one day then bots the next day. Trades for top 5 pick and now 2 days later that team is a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I second this there is a team that is making trades with teams in patriots 1 that are active one day then bots the next day. Trades for top 5 pick and now 2 days later that team is a bot.
    Crazy how the same person that cried collusion about my authentic trade is in the same league team hopping to trade himself picks and players. What a piece of ****

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post

Well, that sounds like it deserves an investigation and a removal from the league.....

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Well, that sounds like it deserves an investigation and a removal from the league.....
    Hopefully it happens because getting an extra user name just so you can trade up for draft picks is bush league.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, I think we have logic that won't let a person claim two teams in one league. Let me check with cdcox about what's going on. Are there trades that look uneven?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Hmm, I think we have logic that won't let a person claim two teams in one league. Let me check with cdcox about what's going on. Are there trades that look uneven?
    He flip flops between teams in same league considering he has 2 top 10 picks then yes something is going on. He just did it again in patriots1.