Thread: PLEASE post some timing for season starts so we know what we are doing!

PLEASE post some timing for season starts so we know what we are doing!

what is the timing for starting the new season for leagues? when will cutdown to 53 occur? Limited FA number of days and the dates? When we rookies (and others) be added to rosters and able to put into lineup? what is the starting date of the league schedule?

This is being poorly handled regarding the lack of information. Is there a way to make this information more readily available?

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    what is the timing for starting the new season for leagues? when will cutdown to 53 occur? Limited FA number of days and the dates? When we rookies (and others) be added to rosters and able to put into lineup? what is the starting date of the league schedule?

This is being poorly handled regarding the lack of information. Is there a way to make this information more readily available?
    2022 player weekly availability posted?

It looks like we'll be cutting down to 53 this weekend. I imagine they'll have to wait until after the NFL season to upload player availability for the year, but I'm just guessing. There's a fairly vague calendar in the manual but that's all I got. I'm particularly interested in when this update will be released.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Things will happen in a few stages.
    1) cut down to 53 players (trying for Saturday)
    2) limited free agency (a few days later)
    3) player availability posted (before SB is the goal)
    4) 2022 player performance stats active (??? This is a big job, unfortunately I'm very busy at work, a lot of uncertainty here)
    5) simulations begin (a few days later)

I'm going to do the best that I can.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Things will happen in a few stages.
    1) cut down to 53 players (trying for Saturday)
    2) limited free agency (a few days later)
    3) player availability posted (before SB is the goal)
    4) 2022 player performance stats active (??? This is a big job, unfortunately I'm very busy at work, a lot of uncertainty here)
    5) simulations begin (a few days later)

I'm going to do the best that I can.
    what about replacing absent owners? Who will see that the teams with 31 players (with many non-performers) sign enough players so they are not using the highly effect "street free agents"?