Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriots1

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    The reason given why this is NOT done is because cdcox wants more owner participation in the off season. I concur with this decision. Unfortunately, in our league (BILLS-1) not even 1/2 of the owners participated in the rookie draft OR the free agency period (and no attempt was given to find replacement owners). Of course, those of us that participated took advantage of the free agency period to move our teams ahead. Unfortunately, the teams not participating are ghosted and will (if changes have not been made from last year) be performing above their level with the "street free agents" who apparently (due to their performances) are all-pros that have been overlooked by those of us actually paying attention (sarcasm). Some of the league teams have as few as 30 players. Some have no QB, Some have no kick returners. Some have no running backs. I could go on and on, but I am hoping someone monitoring these pages takes notice and at least fills the rosters with the dregs of the league with actual (bad) players so the teams are not relying on street free agents.
    I get why they did it week by week. I was only asking them releasing them at once to help us get caught up with timeline of the other leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I get why they did it week by week. I was only asking them releasing them at once to help us get caught up with timeline of the other leagues.
    understand....

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Ok, Patriots1 has rolled over to the 2022 Sandbox year. Draft starts a week from today. You can build your draft boards now. After the the rookie draft, you'll have an accelerated free agency period, where all free agents are available all at once. It will last how ever long you all keep bidding. Once the bidding stops, I'll move you into simulations with the rest of the leagues.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

I am in Patriots 1. I am trying to tag my "franchise" players with 5 year commitments before free agency/the rookie draft. How do I do that, please?

I think that you are able to resign players and sign rookies after the draft which is followed by free agency

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Samdarnoldsucks21 is correct.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by ddeyarman View Post
    Thanks to the owners in Patriots1 for a great season. Parkersburg Hillbillies, from the start of the season I thought you had the best starting 22 in the league, and it was only injuries that made the difference. Fitting that the Superbowl would come down to a goal line stand. Congrats on a great season. Here's hoping for a rematch next year.
    Just realized we are getting round 3 week 1 of the next season so hopefully I can get my **** together and finally steal one! Good luck