Thread: Anthony Barr in Bengals1

Anthony Barr in Bengals1

I had Anthony Barr on my OKC roster in Bengals1. He was up for FA. Peoria bid on him and I accepted the counter bid of 10 points to retain him. The awarded FA screen shows he is on my roster but Peoria was the high bidder with 10 points and when I look at him on the "manage roster" screen his is still on my team with 0 years remaining (I believe it should be 2 years). Can we check on this?

Also, I have LB Tyus Bowser on my OKC team in Bengals1 and my CDA team in Titans1. He has 0 years left in both but has not been available in FA for either team. When will I have a chance to bid/retain him?

Thank you!

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I looked at Bengals1. The high FA bid for Anthony Barr was 37 points by Layfette.

I believe players that have not been available for bidding so far, were not on an active opening day NFL roster. They will become available in limited free agency that starts later today, or tomorrow.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

I dropped him and that's when the bidding started. 37 was more FA points than I had anyway so I wouldn't have been able to match it even if I had kept him on my roster until he opened up to bid.