Thread: Admins

Admins

I understand that they have full time jobs and family's and other things to do, but we pay to use their website. They should be on here answering our questions and tending to their product!

You pay what, $18 for an entire year for as many teams as you want? Yeah that's really gonna get you the VIP treatment...

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Sorry. I was on vacation for a bit having a great adventure. I'm catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    You pay what, $18 for an entire year for as many teams as you want? Yeah that's really gonna get you the VIP treatment...
    Who said anything about VIP treatment? When you pay for something you expect to get responses right?

Quote Originally Posted by tophardtjr View Post
    Who said anything about VIP treatment? When you pay for something you expect to get responses right?
    I expect what I paid for, which is what I have. I didn't pay for a direct line of contact with the creators. Do you have direct contact with the CEO of Netflix? How about a hotline connecting you to Ronald McDonald? You're paying a nickel a day, I think you can afford some patience.

I expect what I paid for, which is what I have. I didn't pay for a direct line of contact with the creators. Do you have direct contact with the CEO of Netflix? How about a hotline connecting you to Ronald McDonald? You're paying a nickel a day, I think you can afford some patience.
    That's two completely different situations. If there is a problem with Netflix you don't call the CEO you call tech support, if they had tech support for this site i would talk to them however the owner is tech support in this case.

That's two completely different situations. If there is a problem with Netflix you don't call the CEO you call tech support, if they had tech support for this site i would talk to them however the owner is tech support in this case.
    And how often are you calling Netflix tech support, every time there's an outage? Do you call tech support to complain that they took your show off of their platform or for their terrible movie selections? You're also spending significantly more for Netflix than you are Sandbox so I'd argue we're not entitled to the same luxuries. It's not as if they're entirely unreachable. You could always email them personally as well to handle any questions, although, I don't think the response time is much better via email.

And how often are you calling Netflix tech support, every time there's an outage? Do you call tech support to complain that they took your show off of their platform or for their terrible movie selections? You're also spending significantly more for Netflix than you are Sandbox so I'd argue we're not entitled to the same luxuries. It's not as if they're entirely unreachable. You could always email them personally as well to handle any questions, although, I don't think the response time is much better via email.
    I can clearly see you are one of the *******s that will never stop with an argument weather you are wrong or right so this is that last time i will say anything on this subject. Like i said before your example is a completely different situation. When a service is paid for, there is an expected belief that if you have a question, concern or any kind of problem that there will be someone to answer your query. To that point i see that there was something posted almost two weeks ago that they have not responded to(if they responded in private i apologize).

I can clearly see you are one of the *******s that will never stop with an argument weather you are wrong or right so this is that last time i will say anything on this subject. Like i said before your example is a completely different situation. When a service is paid for, there is an expected belief that if you have a question, concern or any kind of problem that there will be someone to answer your query. To that point i see that there was something posted almost two weeks ago that they have not responded to(if they responded in private i apologize).
    So let me get this straight, you feel so entitled to tell someone else how to run their service because you almost spend 5 cents a day and I'm the ******* for calling you out on it? I am an *******, that's just not the reason why. My example is not a different situation, you just think you're special, but as long as you're going to shut up moving forward then it's a win/win.

Kingswood �� �� �� �� �� and yet correct….again!