Thread: Free Agent Question

Free Agent Question

I'm OKC Nighthawks in either Titans1 or Bengals1 (I'm in both leagues but I can't remember which one goes with which team). SS Quadre Diggs free agent period ended several days ago. The list says I am the high bidder but he's currently on another team. If I was the high bidder and the bidding has closed more than 24 hours ago, wouldn't my team be the current team or, if my bid was matched by his original team, the current team be the high bidder?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    I'm OKC Nighthawks in either Titans1 or Bengals1 (I'm in both leagues but I can't remember which one goes with which team). SS Quadre Diggs free agent period ended several days ago. The list says I am the high bidder but he's currently on another team. If I was the high bidder and the bidding has closed more than 24 hours ago, wouldn't my team be the current team or, if my bid was matched by his original team, the current team be the high bidder?
    I believe the old owner has 24 hours to match. If he doesn't match within the time limit, you will show up as the current team under the "current club" ,

Its been 5 days and it shows I'm the high bidder and another team is the current team.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Its been 5 days and it shows I'm the high bidder and another team is the current team.
    you probably need to contact cdcox

CD...the discussion is from Bengals1. My team is Oklahoma City Nighthawks and the other team is Key West Gamecox. I would guess it is a recording error, but SS Quadre Diggs is show as Current Team = Key West Gamecocks High Bidder = Oklahoma City Nighthawks. Who's player is he?

Not to pile on, but I have the exact same situation in Ravens1 with NT Greg Gaines. I won the bidding 5-6 days ago for him but he's still showing as in limbb- current team: Venice Beach Bums, High Bidder: Cincinnati Bengals.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I will look at this today.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I'm experimenting with my own player, Marcus Epps in Chiefs1. It may temporarily show it awarded to the other team, but I have not yet decided whether I will retain him.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I've fixed these for now. Not sure why it happened and it could happen again. Let me know if it does. I now check for it and fix it quickly if it happens again.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I'm experimenting with my own player, Marcus Epps in Chiefs1. It may temporarily show it awarded to the other team, but I have not yet decided whether I will retain him.
    I still haven't evaluated whether I want to keep Epps. I will decide before I go to bed. The original matching clock didn't expire until earn afternoon tomorrow.