Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cdcox question

Does not appear to have worked. If I need to add a year, there is no way on my screen to do that.

I also followed all three steps. I resigned the player, but at the cost of 1 additional year (2 years in all) and 18 additional salary points.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeynardie View Post
    Does not appear to have worked. If I need to add a year, there is no way on my screen to do that.
    Ok, I believe I have found the error. Try again. It is a 5 year contract at 47 salary points.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I tried to communicate with CDCOX and Kevin regarding "matching" an offer by another team but I could not get them to respond within the 24 hour window. The rules say that you must go one additional year in order to retain the player. My player (Ekugam) had been bid for two years by another coach, but when I got the email it forced me to go 4 YEARS instead of 3 years, burning an additional 18 salary points. They should really make themselves available for questions like this.
    I reduced Ekugam's contract by one year and added 18 salary points to your total. The same "off-by-one error" that caused John's issue also caused yours. Should be fixed on future bids.

Ok, that seems to work. It was 47 salary points and 5 years. I accepted which put him on my roster but only for 4 years. If you can give me that 5th year I'd appreciate it but either way I'm thrilled I actually got him. Thanks.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeynardie View Post
    Ok, that seems to work. It was 47 salary points and 5 years. I accepted which put him on my roster but only for 4 years. If you can give me that 5th year I'd appreciate it but either way I'm thrilled I actually got him. Thanks.
    All good and fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I reduced Ekugam's contract by one year and added 18 salary points to your total. The same "off-by-one error" that caused John's issue also caused yours. Should be fixed on future bids.
    thanks...appreciate the fix

Ok, so Leonard Floyd in Chiefs1 I bid for 4 years, and it's showing 3 years....and Mark Glowinksi I had to retain by bidding for 2 years, and it's showing 1year. Quandre Diggs I bid for 4 years, and it's showing 3. Everything else looks good so far. Thanks

Edit: Also, it looks like in Raiders1, I bid on C David Andrews, and it's been well over 24 hours since I won the bid, but it's still showing the old team as current owner.
    Last edited by Phog; 10-22-2022 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phog View Post
    Ok, so Leonard Floyd in Chiefs1 I bid for 4 years, and it's showing 3 years....and Mark Glowinksi I had to retain by bidding for 2 years, and it's showing 1year. Quandre Diggs I bid for 4 years, and it's showing 3. Everything else looks good so far. Thanks

Edit: Also, it looks like in Raiders1, I bid on C David Andrews, and it's been well over 24 hours since I won the bid, but it's still showing the old team as current owner.
    Ok, so I retained another player in FA and it only gave 2 yrs when I bid 3yrs to retain him. TE Everett, retained with a bid of 22 (3 yrs) in Chiefs1 league. j/s