Thread: Boast post

Boast post

Figured I'd make this thread for everyone to brag on their seasons. What did you do well? Most sacks, ints, penalty yards...?

This year I was in 11 leagues, made the playoffs in each league, made the Sandbox Bowl in 6, and won the title in 5. 3 of those were undefeated seasons too.

I doubt I'm going to keep all 11 teams but for now I'll just enjoy the V.

Ready to get this new league and new season going!

Well done, Well Done

Personally, I missed the first 11 games of the season, managed the playoffs in 5 out of 8 leagues.
    SandBox Bowl in Two, Won 1.

So far, I do believe I've made the SBB all three seasons I've played winning 2 Titles or maybe three, I'm not quite sure.

To Kingswood  it was a good game and congratulations on all of your wins and Like I said before I didn't think I would be here this year but it was a good year hope to see you next year. 

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    To Kingswood it was a good game and congratulations on all of your wins and Like I said before I didn't think I would be here this year but it was a good year hope to see you next year.
    It was a really good game! We went back and forth the entire game. I actually had a few really tight ones. I could've just as easily gone 1-5 instead of 5-1.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Well done, Well Done

Personally, I missed the first 11 games of the season, managed the playoffs in 5 out of 8 leagues.
    SandBox Bowl in Two, Won 1.

So far, I do believe I've made the SBB all three seasons I've played winning 2 Titles or maybe three, I'm not quite sure.
    Yeah I was pretty impressed that your teams stayed in it all season without an owner. It's a real testament to your team building ability. I was able to win back to back in Bengals1 so it felt good to defend the title

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Yeah I was pretty impressed that your teams stayed in it all season without an owner. It's a real testament to your team building ability. I was able to win back to back in Bengals1 so it felt good to defend the title
    I appreciate your recognition, you clearly are the best of us all.

Looking forward to the off-season rebuilding competition.