Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Collusion in Patriots1

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    He sent the email to me even within 3 minutes of the trade going through. Not sure why he would change is mind that fast. The game won't be competitive if people consistently make obviously lopsided trades. One of the reasons for trade announcements is to keep trades transparent and avoid a prevalence of lopsided trades. I have a huge disincentive to get involved in this kind of dispute. It's time consuming to fix and and is always going to piss somebody off. So reversing trades is going to be rare.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

You may need to stop the draft if that happens since veteran picks were involved.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    The veteran picks are in the future and have been included in the trade reversal.

Cdcox we need more of an investigation or see if there’s a better solution then reversing trade. I don’t like umberto and Kenny complaining and then get what they want and now kingwood threatening to quit. And now Milwaukee is using a veteran pick he used in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    He sent the email to me even within 3 minutes of the trade going through. Not sure why he would change is mind that fast. The game won't be competitive if people consistently make obviously lopsided trades. One of the reasons for trade announcements is to keep trades transparent and avoid a prevalence of lopsided trades. I have a huge disincentive to get involved in this kind of dispute. It's time consuming to fix and and is always going to piss somebody off. So reversing trades is going to be rare.
    That's bull**** Cox. I'm not interested in buyer's remorse. Any amount of research at all would show you that he sent me a very similar trade just hours before regarding Josh Allen and Mike Onwenu which I rejected and countered. He knew right away when the trade was accepted but not when I rejected his and countered? He even said he was trading that pick on our discussion board. Return my players or delete my accounts. There's nothing else to discuss. You tampered with my team because they complained.

As someone with no connection to the trade at all I can see both sides why not compromise and give 1 of the 2 players back and let Kingswood keep 1?

Agree with cmcm

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    That's bull**** Cox. I'm not interested in buyer's remorse. Any amount of research at all would show you that he sent me a very similar trade just hours before regarding Josh Allen and Mike Onwenu which I rejected and countered. He knew right away when the trade was accepted but not when I rejected his and countered? He even said he was trading that pick on our discussion board. Return my players or delete my accounts. There's nothing else to discuss. You tampered with my team because they complained.
    I've dug into the database and had a conversation with Kevin. We see that he made a ridiculous trade offer to you. You rejected it and countered with an equally ridiculous offer. Given that I had an email in my gmail account, within three minutes of the time stamp of the trade going through, it is clear he made a mistake and never intended to make the trade. I can't say with 100% certainty whether he made a mistake with the mechanics of the trade or if there was a software glitch. But it is clear he never intended for the trade to go through.

I don't want you to go, but I can't control your decision. Just like I'm not going to go running after Kenny B.

I'm sorry that it happened, and I will add some safety measures to trades so it eliminates the possibility of accidentally accepting a trade someone doesn't intend to accept.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I would back up this decision. The fact that one owner on the losing end of the trade immediately messaged us tells us that there was an error. We should fix that error.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Yeah, I would back up this decision. The fact that one owner on the losing end of the trade immediately messaged us tells us that there was an error. We should fix that error.
    The fact that he immediately messaged you should tell you that HE made a mistake and clicked the wrong box, which serves him right for sending me that BS offer in the first place. Adding a 'Are you sure' option to trades and draft picks would be great but that doesn't mean my team should be tampered with because he's an idiot. Plenty of professional GM's have proven to be morons and their trades still stood.