Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Collusion in Patriots1

LOL. Starting to wonder if Kingswood is actually 3 owners... 2 for trades and 1 to stick up for the nonsense. LOL

Lmao you're making yourself look bad it was a bad trade for one side.. if anything that's who you should be upset with lol.. and even then... it's a game get over it..

Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    Lmao you're making yourself look bad it was a bad trade for one side.. if anything that's who you should be upset with lol.. and even then... it's a game get over it..
    I always wondered why whenever I had an issue with Queenswanker, CMC always has something to say about it.

COX....Yo....

Seriously, something ain't right here.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    I always wondered why whenever I had an issue with Queenswanker, CMC always has something to say about it.

COX....Yo....

Lmfao I think this is some giant conspiracy.. who knows who could be involved..

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post

COX....Yo....

But all jokes aside I would quit complaining and think about how you're going to handle that Dline 2 times a year Garrett, Bosa, and Donald.. glad I'm not in that division

Same **** has happened in every sim type league I've seen invented. At least, it's not the creators in this league. All others were the creators. They'd bench their best players to tank after trading lopsidedly to get them. Top players plus 1st pick every year... until they made a 10 season run with the stockpile. I'm out of all 6 leagues. Take care! At least it was only $18.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I also received an email from the owner of the Milwaukee Penguins saying he never agreed to the trade. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm going to reverse that trade. Please guys, give me 24 hours to respond before escalating things. Sometimes I can respond quickly, but other times it may take a minute.

Here is the text of the email:

"A trade just went through I did NOT, woud not ever approve. I am not sure what happened. Surely a computer error of some sort on my side. Please invalidate this trade. I would never trade both of my two second round picks. Please help!!!

"Thank you,"
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny B. Stopped View Post
    Same **** has happened in every sim type league I've seen invented. At least, it's not the creators in this league. All others were the creators. They'd bench their best players to tank after trading lopsidedly to get them. Top players plus 1st pick every year... until they made a 10 season run with the stockpile. I'm out of all 6 leagues. Take care! At least it was only $18.

NOOOOOOOOO, Kenny, where did you goooooo....

Come back SHANE......SHANE.....<<<<<<<<C>>>O>>>M>>>E>>>B>>>A >>>C>>>K>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I also received an email from the owner of the Milwaukee Penguins saying he never agreed to the trade. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm going to reverse that trade. Please guys, give me 24 hours to respond before escalating things. Sometimes I can respond quickly, but other times it may take a minute.

"A trade just went through I did NOT, woud not ever approve. I am not sure what happened. Surely a computer error of some sort on my side. Please invalidate this trade. I would never trade both of my two second round picks. Please help!!!

"Thank you,"
    That's bull****. He sent me an obnoxious trade first and when people start questioning it because it didn't benefit them he suddenly never approved it. I don't care if he did it accidentally but NOBODY else had a random trade go through. The trade impacted draft strategy. Ummberrto cries every time a frog farts and Kenny has repeatedly told us that whenever he's losing he screams collusion. The Browns didn't get to return Watson and the Texans got stuck with David Johnson. People do dumb **** everyday and should have to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post

"Thank you,"
    This is what he posted in the Patriots1 Discussion Board:

"ddeyarman - 09-05-2022, 04:52 PM
    Willing to discuss trades of the #11 overall pick for a first and second round selection in the initial draft. Willing to discuss trade of first round pick in the rookie draft for pick(s) in the initial draft."

Guess what pick MG was. Guess what I offered. Did I think the idiot would do it? No. But he did. It didn't become collusion until you reversed it because someone in my division decided to complain, which they do often. This same person who has also demonstrated repeatedly that he has a personal vendetta against me. Return my players or delete my account. You're not going to cheat me because Ummberrto is a bitch and ddeyarman is an idiot.