Thread: Collusion in Patriots1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Yeah, That MG, NB, trade should be vetoed immediately.

You are insulting the intelligence of everyone involved with this game.

Either the same person signed up from different accounts and from different devices, or they are exchanging sexual favors.

NOBODY would trade two of the best pass rushers in the game for that trash that was given in exchange.

I call for an investigation....

Cox, y'all need to get involved with this here.
    You're not going to veto anything cretin. I'd accuse me of cheating too if I was always at the bottom looking up. Investigate all you want clown. Why did your mind automatically go to sex? If there's anything worth investigating, it's how you've made it this far in life. Either we made the trade honestly and he's an idiot, or I'm cheating and made it so obvious even you could figure out. Either way, in your opinion, someone has to be a complete moron. Like I told the other brilliant investigator on this post, man up and talk to one or both of us directly. I don't owe you or any other GM an explanation for making a trade that benefits my team. If an admin wants to get involved, then by all means send me an email. If you think for 1 second that I would need to cheat to beat you twice every year then you are completely delusional.
    Last edited by Kingswood; 09-25-2022 at 04:11 AM.