Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I've dug into the database and had a conversation with Kevin. We see that he made a ridiculous trade offer to you. You rejected it and countered with an equally ridiculous offer. Given that I had an email in my gmail account, within three minutes of the time stamp of the trade going through, it is clear he made a mistake and never intended to make the trade. I can't say with 100% certainty whether he made a mistake with the mechanics of the trade or if there was a software glitch. But it is clear he never intended for the trade to go through.

I don't want you to go, but I can't control your decision. Just like I'm not going to go running after Kenny B.

I'm sorry that it happened, and I will add some safety measures to trades so it eliminates the possibility of accidentally accepting a trade someone doesn't intend to accept.
I never asked you to come chasing after anyone. I asked you not to tamper with my team. It doesn't seem that unreasonable of an ask, especially since you failed to communicate with me at all beforehand. I stand by my decision. Delete my account. Thanks for letting me play.