Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Collusion in Patriots1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Collusion in Patriots1

nobody is this dumb of a trade negotiator. The Vikings would not agree to this trade.

4 players and 3 draft picks in exchange for 3 draft picks? All but 1 of the 3 picks received in exchange were lower than the picks sent with players!

Maybe there were cash considerations lmao

LoL.......

Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    Maybe there were cash considerations lmao
    Or sexual favors.....

Queenswanker, probably had his little sister/wife sign up....
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 09-25-2022 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Or sexual favors.....

Queenswanker, probably had his little sister/wife sign up....
    Ooh good one. I actually asked your mom to sign up first but apparently it's hard to concentrate on football with a dick in your mouth, or at least that's what I think she was trying to say. I told her not to talk with her mouth full. It would explain your obsession with me and why you can't seem to figure this sim out. You're clearly dickstracted. I've seen these symptoms before and it all fits, well, it doesn't ALL fit but she's doing better with practice. Like mother like son I guess

LOL. This sh*t is being shutdown or you and some bots can have blast trading.

You guys do realize that guilty people are the most likely to defend themselves with insults to their accusers, right? #TrueStory

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny B. Stopped View Post
    You guys do realize that guilty people are the most likely to defend themselves with insults to their accusers, right? #TrueStory
    Losers Whine #TrueStory

You would say the same thing if I didn't defend myself at all. I'm guilty because I didn't turn the other cheek? As far as I know you and ummberrtard are the same account. Whoever smelt it dealt it. #TrueStory

PS. Wouldn't I have already just logged into my other account to defend myself... Holy **** it shouldn't be possible to be this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny B. Stopped View Post
    nobody is this dumb of a trade negotiator. The Vikings would not agree to this trade.

4 players and 3 draft picks in exchange for 3 draft picks? All but 1 of the 3 picks received in exchange were lower than the picks sent with players!
    I wanted to move up into the 400s and move back with my last two veteran picks isn't that big of a deal to me. The players I gave up are all reserves that would have been on bench or been cut before free agency started.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I wanted to move up into the 400s and move back with my last two veteran picks isn't that big of a deal to me. The players I gave up are all reserves that would have been on bench or been cut before free agency started.
    I didn't think it was that difficult to follow...