Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Collusion in Patriots1

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I've dug into the database and had a conversation with Kevin. We see that he made a ridiculous trade offer to you. You rejected it and countered with an equally ridiculous offer. Given that I had an email in my gmail account, within three minutes of the time stamp of the trade going through, it is clear he made a mistake and never intended to make the trade. I can't say with 100% certainty whether he made a mistake with the mechanics of the trade or if there was a software glitch. But it is clear he never intended for the trade to go through.

I don't want you to go, but I can't control your decision. Just like I'm not going to go running after Kenny B.

I'm sorry that it happened, and I will add some safety measures to trades so it eliminates the possibility of accidentally accepting a trade someone doesn't intend to accept.
    I never asked you to come chasing after anyone. I asked you not to tamper with my team. It doesn't seem that unreasonable of an ask, especially since you failed to communicate with me at all beforehand. I stand by my decision. Delete my account. Thanks for letting me play.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    I never asked you to come chasing after anyone. I asked you not to tamper with my team. It doesn't seem that unreasonable of an ask, especially since you failed to communicate with me at all beforehand. I stand by my decision. Delete my account. Thanks for letting me play.
    I've set all your teams to bots, so you won't get bothered by email from us. Sorry to see you go, and you're welcome back anytime.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Just clarify this one, I rejected the trade, but there was a computer glitch that accepted it. I immediately (like within 60 seconds) notified the commissioners of the issue and they were good enough to rectify it the next day. This was definitely not collusion and I am not that desperate for draft picks. Really glad to get my defensive studs back.

Can someone explain what the actual trade was that is in question?????????
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

Good gravy.

Why was the trade even built? Why take that chance?
    I've almost screwed up on the waiver wire claims in ff but double check, ffs.

Original trader, you got your do over.
    There shouldn't be a next time!
    Pay attention!!!