Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Collusion in Patriots1

Collusion in Patriots1

nobody is this dumb of a trade negotiator. The Vikings would not agree to this trade.

4 players and 3 draft picks in exchange for 3 draft picks? All but 1 of the 3 picks received in exchange were lower than the picks sent with players!

Maybe there were cash considerations lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny B. Stopped View Post
    nobody is this dumb of a trade negotiator. The Vikings would not agree to this trade.

4 players and 3 draft picks in exchange for 3 draft picks? All but 1 of the 3 picks received in exchange were lower than the picks sent with players!
    I wanted to move up into the 400s and move back with my last two veteran picks isn't that big of a deal to me. The players I gave up are all reserves that would have been on bench or been cut before free agency started.

LoL.......

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I wanted to move up into the 400s and move back with my last two veteran picks isn't that big of a deal to me. The players I gave up are all reserves that would have been on bench or been cut before free agency started.
    I didn't think it was that difficult to follow...

Now a Nick Bosa and Myles Garrett heist for a slew of nobody and 2 last round veteran picks with 1st and 2nd rookie picks that have zero chance of being Garrett and Bosa quality. I'm in 6 leagues, and I'm betting there are owners tanking in one league in return for receiving tanks in others. In one of the first simleague ideas that actually used FBPro98 as the sim engine, the league creators tanked for each other (6-7 of them).

Now a Nick Bosa and Myles Garrett heist for a slew of nobody and 2 last round veteran picks with 1st and 2nd rookie picks that have zero chance of being Garrett and Bosa quality. I'm in 6 leagues, and I'm betting there are owners tanking in one league in return for receiving tanks in others. In one of the first simleague ideas that actually used FBPro98 as the sim engine, the league creators tanked for each other (6-7 of them).
    I'm not colluding with anyone. Show me one of my teams that are tanking. I'll wait. If you have a problem with something, maybe you should try talking to the people instead of crying on the message boards.

Guess I just need to figure out who the suckers are. These trades are sh*t.

Guess I just need to figure out who the suckers are. These trades are sh*t.
    You never know. Gotta throw that line out and see what you catch.

Yeah, That MG, NB, trade should be vetoed immediately.

You are insulting the intelligence of everyone involved with this game.

Either the same person signed up from different accounts and from different devices, or they are exchanging sexual favors.

NOBODY would trade two of the best pass rushers in the game for that trash that was given in exchange.

I call for an investigation....

Cox, y'all need to get involved with this here.