Thread: trade

trade

if I trade for a player that his contract is at 0 years can i sign him to a contract if the trade go threw to any year or do i need to gave him a five or higher to keep him on my team see that he was going to be a free agent

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    It has to be 5 years or more and you need to do it before FA starts.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

so if he become a free agent you can get him for lest them five years if you win the bid on him

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    If you trade for him and don't sign him for a 5+ year contract, he will become a free agent. Once other teams finish bidding on him, you'll get the opportunity to make a slightly better offer and retain him. Or you an bid on him yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    If you trade for him and don't sign him for a 5+ year contract, he will become a free agent. Once other teams finish bidding on him, you'll get the opportunity to make a slightly better offer and retain him. Or you an bid on him yourself.
    Do you get a notification of some kind when you get an opportunity to make a better offer?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    You will get an email and a special counter offer page pops up when you click on the FA auction page.