Thread: This **** sucks

This **** sucks

This website is total trash. Won’t even let me get to the screen for my account all it keeps saying click here to play and every time I click it I get redirected to this stupid forum. This is such a ****ing scam

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Uh oh. We're not seeing this. Are you able to log in? If so, log out and log back in. I'm not sure what's happening for you.

I’m actually having the same issue. Dude above, chill. It’s a new site and their working out the bugs. It’s a startup, so your going to have issues while they get things going. Be patient.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the kind words, Mr. MasterBolt!

So let me be sure I understand.

You come to sandboxsimulations.com.
    You log on. What screen are you on when you log on?
    You then hit play, and you come to ... this main forum? Or do you go to the forum that has the individual league discussions?

As soon as we can figure out the problem, we can fix it pretty quickly, I bet. I apologize for the problem. I'm wondering if it's happening because the season is not yet active and maybe we've got a little glitch.

its an issue with the phone. I have issues clicking play on my smartphone, but no issues on a laptop. I found a workaround on the phone. Bookmark the main page, after you login up top, it'll redirect you to the forum. Once logged in, click the bookmark and you will bypass the forum into your team. Its been working for me. Or just log in from a laptop/desktop

Once you bookmark the page and go from there it’s working better. Hopefully the league will fill up now

I seem to be having the same issue, even on my laptop. Am I a corncob?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi all, site admin here. The programmers had to take the game offline for a bit last night due to a cache error. It should be back up tonight. Sorry for the sudden dropoff!

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    As far as the phone issue goes, if you scroll down to the bottom of the screen, there is a link that says something like "full site". That will take you to a vBulletin page that matches what you see on the desktop and you can then hit the "Play" button. One extra step once you know about it.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations