Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few guys dropping down the draft boards

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Yes, player availability is based on the weeks they are available in the NFL. Except playoffs. We use a random chance of recovery for players injured at the NFL season.

Well fm, if Idda known they come back for playoffs that might have helped? Doubt it but o well.
    I was lucky my teams did what they did.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny B. Stopped View Post
    New to the game (and grabbed 5 teams). I've noticed every league works the same on injuries. Is it tied to actual NFL injuries, or do all just run the same sim each week?
    Note that you're also likely seeing the availability from last season. It'll be updated this year based on the upcoming season's injuries and availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind From West View Post
    F Punt God, more like Punt Pedo Prick. If it was my daughter, I'd be in jail.
    Couldn't agree more, not only should he be hunted down by that young lady's family, but I'm pissed that I won't be able watch that a-hole ply his incredibly gift that he washed away because he has no moral compass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I've long had the opinion that it's more fun if you have multiple teams. You can see how much things can differ with only minor changes. Plus, it's better when one team gets wiped out by injuries to tolerate it if you have another team that's competitive.

This is kind of wild, in one league we are on pick #135 in another we are on pick #101 and in another we are on pick #75.

In one league I made 4 or 5 trades in the other two leagues I can't sell a trade to anyone.