Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few guys dropping down the draft boards

Administrator
    Blog Entries

A few guys dropping down the draft boards

We have some unusual plummets down the draft board this year. Brian Robinson got shot, and he's still going to get drafted before Matt Araiza.

It is a rather unique experience watching three drafts take place simultaneously.

They are not playing out at all the same as the other.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    It is a rather unique experience watching three drafts take place simultaneously.

They are not playing out at all the same as the other.
    I've long had the opinion that it's more fun if you have multiple teams. You can see how much things can differ with only minor changes. Plus, it's better when one team gets wiped out by injuries to tolerate it if you have another team that's competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    We have some unusual plummets down the draft board this year. Brian Robinson got shot, and he's still going to get drafted before Matt Araiza.

Robinson was a guy I planned on going after. Hes now a long(er) shot...to make a team.

F Punt God, more like Punt Pedo Prick. If it was my daughter, I'd be in jail. I wouldn't have thought twice! Innocent until proven guilty unless you have recorded audio of him admitting to it. What a pos!

Everyone needs to follow the rankings, lol.
    A few good WRs dropped and they hadn't been shot...yet.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Sandbox definitely brings a new perspective to the NFL. I had J.C. Tretter and Ali Marpet both retire unexpectedly at the height of their powers. Also starting on that OL was Andrew Whitworth, but that retirement was expected. I’m pretty sure all 32 GMs wake in the middle of the night to check the internet to see if any of their players are in jail or any interesting free agents have hit the wire.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

New to the game (and grabbed 5 teams). I've noticed every league works the same on injuries. Is it tied to actual NFL injuries, or do all just run the same sim each week?

I found a few receivers in Bills-1 that have not been chosen nor available in the draft...Skyy Moore and Romeo Doubs...what's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I found a few receivers in Bills-1 that have not been chosen nor available in the draft...Skyy Moore and Romeo Doubs...what's up with that?
    found them!

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny B. Stopped View Post
    New to the game (and grabbed 5 teams). I've noticed every league works the same on injuries. Is it tied to actual NFL injuries, or do all just run the same sim each week?
    Yes, player availability is based on the weeks they are available in the NFL. Except playoffs. We use a random chance of recovery for players injured at the NFL season.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny B. Stopped View Post

When the season ends tho, all those IR players return to Challenge Play so don't forget to reinsert them if you play it.