Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I looked up Cooper Kupp on Browns1. He gained 1053 on 113 targets from Ben Roethlisberger compared to NFL production of 1947 yards on 191 targets from Matt Stafford. Do you think the number of targets a player gets should affect their yardage gained? Do you think the QB should affect production and targets? Tell me again about "big whatevers.” A players situations and “other factors” absolutely affect a player’s production. Roster building and game planning are going to very much influence a Sandbox player’s performance by design. The sims aren’t perfect but you’re barking up the wrong tree on Cooper Kupp’s production in Browns1. If you passed on a good value trade based on his production in Browns1, you just made a huge mistake.

Oh yeah, and by the way, Burger, had 500 attempts 30 TD a 72% completion percentage with a 109 rating and 8 int's

So yeah, I still say whatever to your line about effective accurate portraits of the players from year to year.

But I do believe you are doing your level best and I look forward to your newest update and the coming years that we will be able to enjoy it.

After all your claim in this regard is Burger slowed Kupp down..... How, Burger is clearly one of the better QB's in whatever system was being game planned.