Thread: Physical attributes vs Stats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No UmmBerto, you changed the statement to fit your point. It's called spin in the PR/politics world. What CD said was very clear. The simulation does not use physical attributes. CD personally uses physical attributes setting up for his DRAFT board because there are no statistics for rookies who haven't played a down.

I'm not threatened by you, but your attempts to prove you are the smartest through bullying language are tiresome. You have some good points, but they are overridden by your delivery resulting in your statements no longer carrying weight, only vitriol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    No UmmBerto, you changed the statement to fit your point. It's called spin in the PR/politics world. What CD said was very clear. The simulation does not use physical attributes. CD personally uses physical attributes setting up for his DRAFT board because there are no statistics for rookies who haven't played a down.

I'm not threatened by you, but your attempts to prove you are the smartest through bullying language are tiresome. You have some good points, but they are overridden by your delivery resulting in your statements no longer carrying weight, only vitriol.

Ok for the last time.

That is exactly what I said.

Get a grip on reality and stop looking for a reason to argue with me.

Or at least pick an argument that you have some ground to stand on.