Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 Rookie Draft Boards are available for leagues done with 2022 simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    If a team is abandoned and no pick is made and a draft board is not set, what happens? Do we move to the next team and they lose the pick? Does a supernatural power make a selection for the rudderless team?
    Supernatural power makes the pick. But the owner could lose their team and it would become available for another owner. We are trying to concentrate the active owners into the same leagues. There will be some good rebuilding projects…
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Supernatural power makes the pick. But the owner could lose their team and it would become available for another owner. We are trying to concentrate the active owners into the same leagues. There will be some good rebuilding projects…
    Would there be a way to have the inactive teams that are for sure inactive set to auto-draft? Some leagues I would imagine have almost half the teams inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Phog View Post
    Would there be a way to have the inactive teams that are for sure inactive set to auto-draft? Some leagues I would imagine have almost half the teams inactive.

If cd puts "inactive" teams on auto, I can guarantee one of those managers would all of a sudden show up and bitch about not being able to pick. You got a guy on CP bragging how hes never changed the game plans all year and made it to the Sandbowl.

So, for now we gotta wait until time expires for each Joe to get off his ass and let auto pick do it.

Please put my teams in the most competitive leagues.
    In my $ fantasy leagues, managers usually never give up.

We need a carrot...

I see Clarksville is right on top of that first pick...NOT!!!!!!!!! (Bills-1)