Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Happens Next

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Game planning isn't luck though. That's strategy. I'm all for the devils advocate approach. I prefer to see things from every angle possible. Strong rosters with weak game plans should lose just as much as they win imo. What I consider excessive bad luck would be getting sacked 8 times, with 7 fumbles, and 6 of them lost lol. I'm sure their new parameters will address this. I'm looking forward to the next edition.
    Or someone is forced to have Ben Rapistberger for their QB due to unseen circumstances. (Degenerate Watson) Because that's exactly what Rapistberger did on my team. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Game planning isn't luck though. That's strategy. I'm all for the devils advocate approach. I prefer to see things from every angle possible. Strong rosters with weak game plans should lose just as much as they win imo. What I consider excessive bad luck would be getting sacked 8 times, with 7 fumbles, and 6 of them lost lol. I'm sure their new parameters will address this. I'm looking forward to the next edition.

That must have been CCA you were playing, lol. Jordan Poyer was incredible, lol. He was wrecking league play as well.
    With me I work on D more than anything. Even back in beta I was leading or in top 5 for sacks so if parameters are changed, itll just be more work for me. My teams will always be able to get after the QB even if I don't have any offense, lol.
    Put Poyer on another team and results wouldnt be near the same. My safeties are decent with VV and they never sniffed the QB with the same gameplan, lol.

Theres several players who waay outplayed their 2021 stats.
    Deonte Harris? Who? Second coming of Jerry Rice in Challenge, lol.
    Lamar running 50x for 1k yards a game and never passing seems to work as well, lol.
    And then some of those free agents, wow! lol.

Not "UBumterding", just calling it. Now those inconsistencies...meh.