Rushing Att 11 26
YPC 6.79 7.88
Rushing TDs 0 1
Turnovers 1 5
Interceptions 1 1
Fumbles(lost) 4 (0) 9 (4)
Penalties 2 (10) 2 (20)
Time of Possession 28:33 31:27

Somehow we had similar pressure rates and yet I had over double the sacks. 11 sacks... not unheard of but it happens once every 5-10 years, not once every other day in challenges.

Let's not also forget to look at fumbles. The last time a team fumbled the ball 9 times in a game was in 1990... it's been over 3 decades. We're not even in the same millennium.

None of us believe this is an accurate sim at this point. The only thing realistic is the player names and positions, and even some of the names and positions are wrong. We've all tried to find small ways to manipulate it in our favor, like QB runs, position shifts, etc. As GM's it's our responsibility to find a way to win. The problem is we have no base to go off of. I can't base it off of the NFL because we've established this is unrealistic. You said yourself this only generates off of 1 year of production so it's too limited to be realistic in that regard. We don't have enough stats to go off of so I can't base it off my own inconsistent production. We can't see our opponents' depth chart before or after the game so we have no idea what matchups are winning and which are losing. We don't have any ratings because you don't believe in ratings, which I don't necessarily disagree with.

We do have the challenge games though, which would be great if performances were consistent. I can make one tweak, maybe swap two corners, then challenge the same team 3 times straight. Those 3 challenges will all yield different results. In one game I can be blown out, in the next I could dominate, and the 3rd we could tie or one of us could squeak bye. If you compare those games then for one you obviously have too much inconsistency to utilize any of the data. Secondly, if you attempt to compare those games to the games before the adjustment was made then all you would be doing is comparing inconsistencies.

I love the game and I love the concept, but it would be nice to know that these future updates are going to address these issues. True, football is unpredictable, "Any Given Sunday", blah blah blah. But it's not that unpredictable, and it should be even less unpredictable on a computer, without weather and without in game injuries, imho. After all, I think we deserve to know what we're paying for. Is there a list of changes we can expect in the gameplay/strategy/stats categories? Can we expect more of the same?

And Congrats to DJ and both his left nuts. Dominating the Challenge board like that is impressive. You always give me the best competition.