Thread: What’s next?

King of the World
    Blog Entries

What’s next?

First of all, major congratulations to all the league champions! You’ve achieved something that I never have: a Sandbox League Championship! It’s not easy, so bask in your glory.

I’m 2/3 the way through phase 2 of the new subscription model https://sandboxsimulations.com/vBull...cription-model

I want to finish that before starting the 2022 rookie draft. This way, we can get active owners in place wherever possible.

So the order is:
    Complete phase 2 of subscription model
    2022 rookie draft.
    Phase 3 of subscription model (allow you all to start/join new leagues—included in subscription cost.

I will then start to develop the next version of the simulator. I really want this to be ready for the 2022 Sandbox season beginning in February. That is an ambitious goal. I will keep the community updated on plans and progress. But we plan to continue to improve the product.

We appreciate everyone’s interest and support!
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    First of all, major congratulations to all the league champions! You’ve achieved something that I never have: a Sandbox League Championship! It’s not easy, so bask in your glory.

I’m 2/3 the way through phase 2 of the new subscription model https://sandboxsimulations.com/vBull...cription-model

I want to finish that before starting the 2022 rookie draft. This way, we can get active owners in place wherever possible.

So the order is:
    2022 rookie draft.
    Phase 3 of subscription model (allow you all to start/join new leagues—included in subscription cost.

I will then start to develop the next version of the simulator. I really want this to be ready for the 2022 Sandbox season beginning in February. That is an ambitious goal. I will keep the community updated on plans and progress. But we plan to continue to improve the product.

"Keep The Continueing"
    ~Sammy Sosa~

Ok...about how long does the last 3rd of phase 2 take? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Phog View Post
    Ok...about how long does the last 3rd of phase 2 take? TIA
    I was curious about that too

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post

So the order is:
    2022 rookie draft.

How soon will our players be healthy for the offseason Challenge games?