Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriots1

This thread is what I envision a real NFL owners meeting sounds like...probably verbatim. This conversation is Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Bro, if you can't see why you are the idiot here, I am not ever going to argue with you again, you are clearly lost
    Considering that there are more teams today than a couple days ago when I posted this I would say you need to reevaluate your position. It's truly maddening just how incredibly wrong you are and yet how incredibly loud you are. Even when I post the evidence you still pretend like you know what you're talking about. Do you think it's possible that you just shut the **** up when you don't know what you're talking about? You don't need to be heard all the time, preferably ever. Please, enlighten me, why am I the idiot here? Is it because you think the word reassigning means a team in a new league? If it was reassigning then the team would have had to have already existed, hence the prefix re-. Actually... don't enlighten me. You promised to never argue with me again. I'll take the W.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Actually, it's called sarcasm, but I digress.
    Personal question. Do you have so much pride that you can't admit to letting your alligator mouth over run your canary ass?

Like Ive said. Get over yourself. You're not all that.

Its easy to get a dominant W-L record if all you do is challenge weak teams, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    This thread is what I envision a real NFL owners meeting sounds like...probably verbatim. This conversation is Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder.

If you only knew