Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriots1

Patriots1

There has to be at least 7 more of you that want another shot at the draft. I'm tired of being stuck at 17/24 teams lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    There has to be at least 7 more of you that want another shot at the draft. I'm tired of being stuck at 17/24 teams lol

I do believe they said the put a pause on leagues until after the new phases are instituted so that all others can fill up leagues faster.

I didn't realize it was you, aren't you the guy who responds to post without reading them all the way?

That would explain why you don't know why your draft stopped progressing.

You didn't bother to read about the new subscription model? Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    I didn't realize it was you, aren't you the guy who responds to post without reading them all the way?

O the irony of this post. Reread what you just posted ds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind From West View Post
    O the irony of this post. Reread what you just posted ds.

You reread it, I don't see a problem ds

I didn't realize it was you,
    Whys that? You didn't pay attention either you df.

Isn't is funny how everytime you open your mouth you prove just how worthless your existence is?

"Hey, everyone. We are rolling out a new annual subscription model for Sandbox Simulations that will replace the pay-per-team based model we currently have. We will roll out the first of three phases today or tomorrow, but you may not notice significant changes for a few weeks when we roll out parts 2 and 3.

Phase 1: When it comes time to renew, you'll just pay $18 per year, regardless of the number of teams you have. This is essentially making permanent the arrangement where some of you were able take over an existing free team. If you paid for multiple teams that you started from scratch, it will only cost $18 total for your annual Sandbox Subscription going forward. Your renewal date will be the date that your original league became active, so some of you won't need to renew for a few months yet.

Phase 2: Under the subscription model, you will retain ownership of your team only so long as you are active managing that team. If you ignore your team during critical times in the league schedule, you will receive a warning email, and if you continue to ignore your team, it will be made available for for other subscribers to take over. There will be an interface where you can take over abandoned teams without assistance from Kevin or me. This will roll out in a few weeks. We are going to put a pause on reassigning players to new teams until this feature is available to allow me to focus efforts on the coding to make this happen.

Phase 3: Each year when you renew your annual subscription, you will be given the option of starting a new team from scratch in a new league. We will also provide some elite leagues for the most active Sandbox players. You will qualify for the elite leagues by earning points for drafting quickly, actively managing your teams, and being active in challenge play. This way will eventually have some leagues where all of the players are very active, and the competition will be intense. If you renew before this feature becomes available, we'll keep track of it, so you will be eligible when this phase rolls out, hopefully be the beginning of the NFL season.

We hope this changes in your Sandbox Subscription will be viewed positively and will enhance your Sandbox experience. After these changes are complete, I will start the new version of the simulator."

They say they'll put a pause on reassigning, not on filling a new league you complete and utter moron.

"Hey, everyone. We are rolling out a new annual subscription model for Sandbox Simulations that will replace the pay-per-team based model we currently have. We will roll out the first of three phases today or tomorrow, but you may not notice significant changes for a few weeks when we roll out parts 2 and 3.

Phase 1: When it comes time to renew, you'll just pay $18 per year, regardless of the number of teams you have. This is essentially making permanent the arrangement where some of you were able take over an existing free team. If you paid for multiple teams that you started from scratch, it will only cost $18 total for your annual Sandbox Subscription going forward. Your renewal date will be the date that your original league became active, so some of you won't need to renew for a few months yet.

Phase 2: Under the subscription model, you will retain ownership of your team only so long as you are active managing that team. If you ignore your team during critical times in the league schedule, you will receive a warning email, and if you continue to ignore your team, it will be made available for for other subscribers to take over. There will be an interface where you can take over abandoned teams without assistance from Kevin or me. This will roll out in a few weeks. We are going to put a pause on reassigning players to new teams until this feature is available to allow me to focus efforts on the coding to make this happen.

Phase 3: Each year when you renew your annual subscription, you will be given the option of starting a new team from scratch in a new league. We will also provide some elite leagues for the most active Sandbox players. You will qualify for the elite leagues by earning points for drafting quickly, actively managing your teams, and being active in challenge play. This way will eventually have some leagues where all of the players are very active, and the competition will be intense. If you renew before this feature becomes available, we'll keep track of it, so you will be eligible when this phase rolls out, hopefully be the beginning of the NFL season.

We hope this changes in your Sandbox Subscription will be viewed positively and will enhance your Sandbox experience. After these changes are complete, I will start the new version of the simulator."

They say they'll put a pause on reassigning, not on filling a new league you complete and utter moron.

Bro, if you can't see why you are the idiot here, I am not ever going to argue with you again, you are clearly lost

Quote Originally Posted by Wind From West View Post
    Whys that? You didn't pay attention either you df.

Actually, it's called sarcasm, but I digress.