Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
What does anything you are saying have to do with me just asking about legal rights?

you are just looking at any reason you can to act like a bully against me because i called you out.
Do you really think calling me a hypocrite and saying na na na na elicits a response? My toddler has better insults than that, and no I'm not exaggerating. You called me a hypocrite after I pointed out your hypocrisy. It was effectively the equivalent of 'I am rubber, you are glue.' Since you argue like a child I treated you like one. And fair point, I didn't realize it automatically censored your comment. I realized you called him a ***** after it censored when I called you one. The reality of it is you bitch and moan consistently while rarely contributing anything of value. Then you play the victim when you're called out on it. You're not fooling anyone. You clearly believe yourself to be more intelligent than you actually are. That's why you are getting so frustrated when things aren't going the way you expect them to. Like I told you before, a true strategist would adapt. I will say you are at least amusing. You call football war and then cry about being "bullied." Sounds like you're not cut out for this by your own admission.