Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legal rights

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    What does anything you are saying have to do with me just asking about legal rights?

you are just looking at any reason you can to act like a bully against me because i called you out.
    Do you really think calling me a hypocrite and saying na na na na elicits a response? My toddler has better insults than that, and no I'm not exaggerating. You called me a hypocrite after I pointed out your hypocrisy. It was effectively the equivalent of 'I am rubber, you are glue.' Since you argue like a child I treated you like one. And fair point, I didn't realize it automatically censored your comment. I realized you called him a ***** after it censored when I called you one. The reality of it is you bitch and moan consistently while rarely contributing anything of value. Then you play the victim when you're called out on it. You're not fooling anyone. You clearly believe yourself to be more intelligent than you actually are. That's why you are getting so frustrated when things aren't going the way you expect them to. Like I told you before, a true strategist would adapt. I will say you are at least amusing. You call football war and then cry about being "bullied." Sounds like you're not cut out for this by your own admission.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Do you really think calling me a hypocrite and saying na na na na elicits a response? My toddler has better insults than that, and no I'm not exaggerating. You called me a hypocrite after I pointed out your hypocrisy. It was effectively the equivalent of 'I am rubber, you are glue.' Since you argue like a child I treated you like one. And fair point, I didn't realize it automatically censored your comment. I realized you called him a ***** after it censored when I called you one. The reality of it is you bitch and moan consistently while rarely contributing anything of value. Then you play the victim when you're called out on it. You're not fooling anyone. You clearly believe yourself to be more intelligent than you actually are. That's why you are getting so frustrated when things aren't going the way you expect them to. Like I told you before, a true strategist would adapt. I will say you are at least amusing. You call football war and then cry about being "bullied." Sounds like you're not cut out for this by your own admission.
    Clearly, you have a great deal of pent up frustration towards me.

Probably because. I told you the truth about yourself and you don't know what to do about it.

Nobody censored my comment, tard, I censored myself, because I didn't want to be like you.

And as for my intelligence, what doubts are there?

I am clearly helping to make this gameroom a better place by challenging the creators to be better then themselves and take suggestions seriously and make changes.

You are welcome.

You Hypocrite.

P.s. there is a difference between battling within the rules of engagement of war and bulling someone in a way that is troublesome to defend themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperLions View Post
    First off……WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME! You need to be respectful at all times if you’re going to address me.

Secondly, you weenie….what did you say? Do you read what you write?

“Sounds like the players union dropped the ball.

If I was a player, I would not be happy to see my name misrepresented like this”

Dave and Kevin have done a great job with this. Sure, there are things that can improve, but they have been proactive in addressing concerns and making improvements when time allows. You constantly whine when you don’t get your way like the previous response said. Just zip it with the snarky comments and enjoy the game (or better yet just leave….I’ll pay you your $18 back). It’s not a war either by the way….grow up.

You really think the Men who play in the NFL would support this?

No, most would not.

Just look at the read outs.

I never said these guys didn't do a good job.

I challenge them to get out of their own way and get some help to do a better job.

Isn't that what humans do to each other?

Encourage improvement?

Perhaps even demand improvement?

Whatever it takes to get better.

I am still here because the creators are grateful.

I finally forced them out of their delusions that the product had been good enough, a delusion they have been stuck in for a long time.

It's cool, your opinion matters too, yet, just like I don't know much about you, you don't know much about me.

Being direct is not disrespectful, asking questions is not detrimental and honest commentary helps growth.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 06-26-2022 at 10:16 AM.

King of the World
    Blog Entries

I am still here because the creators are grateful.

I finally forced them out of their delusions that the product had been good enough, a delusion they have been stuck in for a long time.

For the record, all improvements to the subscription model have been planned since before you joined. Implementing the challenge game system was a higher priority than the subscription model. The same with a new version of the simulator. It has been planned for a long time with all members of the community contributing to identifying areas for improvement.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Listen up Weenie……none of us buy that weak reply you’ve used over and over about being some agent of change, and if you're going to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs, blah blah blah…..

Your delusions lead you believe you’re some hero by being an agent of change for all of us poor souls stuck playing some game that’s designed by an evil ignorant empire. You’re full of it. The truth is that it’s simply convenient for you to attach yourself to some quest of greater heroic glory and lead us into the light, when you get called out.

If you were truly about trying to help make things better, then why do you chose a public forum to air your grievances? It’s not as if Sandbox is unavailable for a direct request. What’s the point of posting all this stuff for us to see? That seems like the most indirect way to get results. And, don’t fool yourself by thinking being direct is the only way to be heard. If you used the same tone in a private message with Sandbox or any other entity in power, you’d be shut down.

No….you post in this public forum because you seek attention. None of your actions here suggest you’ve ever cared about improving or changing anything for the benefit of the group. You’re rude, selfish, thoughtless, lack patience, socially ignorant and probably a pre-mature ejaculator.

If you got a suggestion for a change, then message Sandbox directly. Every time you get frustrated because you can’t figure out the basics of trying to run then football, don’t come post on here blaming your lack of football intelligence on the rules of this game.

Good luck, Weenie Boy!

Clearly, you have a great deal of pent up frustration towards me.

Probably because. I told you the truth about yourself and you don't know what to do about it.

Nobody censored my comment, tard, I censored myself, because I didn't want to be like you.

And as for my intelligence, what doubts are there?

I am clearly helping to make this gameroom a better place by challenging the creators to be better then themselves and take suggestions seriously and make changes.

You are welcome.

You Hypocrite.

P.s. there is a difference between battling within the rules of engagement of war and bulling someone in a way that is troublesome to defend themselves.
    You can keep calling me a hypocrite all you want. You haven't said a single thing to support your stance on that. Is it because you tried to run 100% of the time with LJ and I improved on your own gameplan? Either way it doesn't bother me in the least. You clearly don't understand the definition of a hypocrite. The irony is that you're the biggest hypocrite in this forum. You take advantage of every loophole you can discover in the sim, which is fine. That's what any good GM or competitor should do, imo. But then you go and cry when they fix the loophole like a baby who had his pacifier taken away. When you realize you're no longer getting attention on one subject you bring up another topic to cry about. This thread is that example. You're really crying about legal rights and misrepresentation? You really think the NFL players give a **** about Sandbox, no offense guys. If you're so concerned about it then maybe you should reach out to them with all of your NFL ties. Creating this thread didn't do anything but put egg on your face. You tried to be a smartass and again came across as a loudmouthed dumbass. I'm not sure if you've noticed but I've actually been nice to you on several other threads where you act like you have some sense. You think you're so righteous for pointing out every little thing that sucks about you and your team and you try to pin it on the creators. Then when I call you out in the exact same fashion it's suddenly bullying. It sounds like you can't handle what you dish out. If you don't want me to respond negatively then don't say negative ****. It's really that simple. If you plant sunflower seeds you get a sunflower. If you act like a dumbass you get treated like one. These are very simple and universal truths. I'm not your father and it's not my responsibility to be concerned about your feelings when you're not concerned about anyone else's. Just because your world revolves around you doesn't mean that everyone else's does too. And you admitting that you censored your own comment just proves my original point that you're a *****. I literally tried to throw you a bone and you tried to throw it in my face. Honestly I don't think I've ever encountered anyone in life so completely blind to their own idiocy. It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic. I feel like I've already told you this... Take this as a life lesson. If you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the **** up.

P.S. All is fair in love and war. 1, 2, 3, 4 you're the dumbass that declared war. 5, 6, 7, 8 don't be butthurt because you're not great. 9, 10 let's not do this again. Seriously I have my own child to raise. I'm not going to continue arguing with you just because your mama didn't raise you right.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperLions View Post
    Listen up Weenie……none of us buy that weak reply you’ve used over and over about being some agent of change, and if you're going to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs, blah blah blah…..

Your delusions lead you believe you’re some hero by being an agent of change for all of us poor souls stuck playing some game that’s designed by an evil ignorant empire. You’re full of it. The truth is that it’s simply convenient for you to attach yourself to some quest of greater heroic glory and lead us into the light, when you get called out.

If you were truly about trying to help make things better, then why do you chose a public forum to air your grievances? It’s not as if Sandbox is unavailable for a direct request. What’s the point of posting all this stuff for us to see? That seems like the most indirect way to get results. And, don’t fool yourself by thinking being direct is the only way to be heard. If you used the same tone in a private message with Sandbox or any other entity in power, you’d be shut down.

No….you post in this public forum because you seek attention. None of your actions here suggest you’ve ever cared about improving or changing anything for the benefit of the group. You’re rude, selfish, thoughtless, lack patience, socially ignorant and probably a pre-mature ejaculator.

If you got a suggestion for a change, then message Sandbox directly. Every time you get frustrated because you can’t figure out the basics of trying to run then football, don’t come post on here blaming your lack of football intelligence on the rules of this game.

Good luck, Weenie Boy!

You can attack me all you want.

I asked a simple question about legal rights and you come here to vomit your disagreeable bowels on my lap, so be it.

Yet, I am the problem?

I am hoping you feel better, now that you found a target for your repressed anger.

Glad I can help yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    You can keep calling me a hypocrite all you want. You haven't said a single thing to support your stance on that. Is it because you tried to run 100% of the time with LJ and I improved on your own gameplan? Either way it doesn't bother me in the least. You clearly don't understand the definition of a hypocrite. The irony is that you're the biggest hypocrite in this forum. You take advantage of every loophole you can discover in the sim, which is fine. That's what any good GM or competitor should do, imo. But then you go and cry when they fix the loophole like a baby who had his pacifier taken away. When you realize you're no longer getting attention on one subject you bring up another topic to cry about. This thread is that example. You're really crying about legal rights and misrepresentation? You really think the NFL players give a **** about Sandbox, no offense guys. If you're so concerned about it then maybe you should reach out to them with all of your NFL ties. Creating this thread didn't do anything but put egg on your face. You tried to be a smartass and again came across as a loudmouthed dumbass. I'm not sure if you've noticed but I've actually been nice to you on several other threads where you act like you have some sense. You think you're so righteous for pointing out every little thing that sucks about you and your team and you try to pin it on the creators. Then when I call you out in the exact same fashion it's suddenly bullying. It sounds like you can't handle what you dish out. If you don't want me to respond negatively then don't say negative ****. It's really that simple. If you plant sunflower seeds you get a sunflower. If you act like a dumbass you get treated like one. These are very simple and universal truths. I'm not your father and it's not my responsibility to be concerned about your feelings when you're not concerned about anyone else's. Just because your world revolves around you doesn't mean that everyone else's does too. And you admitting that you censored your own comment just proves my original point that you're a *****. I literally tried to throw you a bone and you tried to throw it in my face. Honestly I don't think I've ever encountered anyone in life so completely blind to their own idiocy. It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic. I feel like I've already told you this... Take this as a life lesson. If you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the **** up.

P.S. All is fair in love and war. 1, 2, 3, 4 you're the dumbass that declared war. 5, 6, 7, 8 don't be butthurt because you're not great. 9, 10 let's not do this again. Seriously I have my own child to raise. I'm not going to continue arguing with you just because your mama didn't raise you right.

Don't speak unless you have something Nice to say?

Are you nice?

Clearly not.

Then why are you talking?

Oh, because you are a hypocrite.

That's why.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    For the record, all improvements to the subscription model have been planned since before you joined. Implementing the challenge game system was a higher priority than the subscription model. The same with a new version of the simulator. It has been planned for a long time with all members of the community contributing to identifying areas for improvement.

Whatever it takes to get better, Coach...

guys, I'll say this. There is always ONE (at least) that likes to stir the pot just to stir the pot. It has happened in every website I have belonged to. Maybe it makes them feel important? I don't know. He has had some good ideas.....problem is he is rubbing everyone the wrong way so those good ideas will be overlooked. Too bad. He could have been an asset instead of a liability. PS If this posting gets one of his dumb responses, I won't be taking the bait. I am just voicing my opinion...you know, like "calling a spade a spade".