Thread: Who's your surprise player this season?

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Who's your surprise player this season?

I've got Gabriel Davis in a couple of leagues, and while he's not a league leader or anything, he's been a great pickup. My two teams that have him are pretty stacked at WR, so in one league he's my #3 but is as productive as my #2 WR (and I've got Tyreek Hill and Deandre Hopkins as my #1 and #2). In the other league I had a pretty deep WR corps of strong WRs but no superstar, and he's my leading WR. I've been moving him up the depth chart based on production, and he's now my #1 WR on a team with a winning record.

My other big addition in my third league was Micah Parsons. I know, that's not a surprise. But my team has had a decent defense for several years that always seemed to underperform. I added a few players, but I think he's the one who helped my league-leading defense go into lockdown mode.

Who's making you smile every week?

For me it's been Albert O. I didn't expect him to be nearly as productive as he was, especially for when I drafted him (470 overall). I had him as my TE2 to start the season and his efficiency quickly moved him up the depth chart.