Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: QB rushing

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    I refresh before and after every adjustment. The page times out after a minute so you have to constantly refresh. If you refresh and it stays then it's saved.
    Na, refreshing don't work either. Signed in and out.
    Its adding single digit % numbers in the rest of the boxes. Ill delete the numbers and when I come back to gameplan, they're back. Like mentioned, I logged each game plan only to come back to different values.
    I just deleted all blitzes so values wouldn't affect plan.
    If I could post a video, I would.
    Lost 5 in a row and said screw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Nobody on here wanted taysom as a first choice. We get stuck with taysom and we work with what we got. Nobody cares that you ran with Lamar 100%. It may work in the challenges but all anyone cares about is league play. What's annoying is that you're the only one crying about something that affects all of us. Every single one of us found other ways to maximize our strengths. Week 13 Taysom Hill ran for 100 yards against Dallas so it's not like he's not known for QB runs. Besides that your actual complaint wasn't even about Taysom's running. It was about Hill throwing 50 times a game and being a beast. I just had Hill throw 50x in a game because I always manage to get turnovers on my own side of the field back to back to back. He definitely did not bring me back throwing 50x while barely completing 50%. Not exactly impressive. So while I get what you're saying, he's better than what he is in real life (his running in PFF is 91.9) but he's definitely not a beast. If you're getting beat through the air consistently by taysom hill then you might want to take a better look at your D.

Whatever Hypocrite

Na Na Na Na Na