Thread: I Know We Are Asking A Lot

I Know We Are Asking A Lot

How about a "Per Game Average" on Challange Stats?

And subsequent rankings?

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    How about a "Per Game Average" on Challange Stats?

And subsequent rankings?
    what "per game average" are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    what "per game average" are you talking about?
    I assume he means tracking the challenge stats like the league stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    I assume he means tracking the challenge stats like the league stats.

Yeah exactly, but Total stats would not really be necessary because teams play a different number of games.

But a per game average on yards, points, sacks and what nots might be cool, plus a rankings count that would go across all leagues might be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Yeah exactly, but Total stats would not really be necessary because teams play a different number of games.

But a per game average on yards, points, sacks and what nots might be cool, plus a rankings count that would go across all leagues might be nice.
    but what happens if you play an identical team or a team with identical players? both team stats combined? The only way I see around this would be an almost impossible coding job to separate the same player on a multitude of teams.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    but what happens if you play an identical team or a team with identical players? both team stats combined? The only way I see around this would be an almost impossible coding job to separate the same player on a multitude of teams.
    You wouldn't need it to be done by individual players necessarily. Even just having team stats would be nice like YPG, PPG, Points Allowed, etc. If you're looking for more detail the best way to separate the individual players would be to separate by team. That could also be cool so you can compare how different GM's are utilizing certain players. For example if two teams have the same WR or RB but are getting different results you'll have more data available to determine what adjustments you could make.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    You wouldn't need it to be done by individual players necessarily. Even just having team stats would be nice like YPG, PPG, Points Allowed, etc. If you're looking for more detail the best way to separate the individual players would be to separate by team. That could also be cool so you can compare how different GM's are utilizing certain players. For example if two teams have the same WR or RB but are getting different results you'll have more data available to determine what adjustments you could make.

Right on!!, YPG, PPG for the teams would be great.

Since we are all working together to build a better App. How about Head2Head Stats as well?

Chasing Elo Ratings, I find myself consistently battling some of the same teams over and over again.

H2H stats and records would be a cool add on for the Challange arena.

Plus if you can fix the coding issue that doesn't allow the proper win loss rankings to be reflected.