Thread: Questions

Questions

A little discrepancy when it comes to penalties, "Ben Roethlisberger passes incomplete, dropped by free agent. PENALTY. Offensive Holding on James Hurst. -4 yards." and then a few plays later "Ben Roethlisberger passes incomplete to Chris Godwin. PENALTY. Offensive Holding on Quinn Meinerz. -10 yards." What's up with that? Also when it comes to the sim following the game plan that i set up it does not. I have Jonathon Taylor and Alvin Kamara at RB and **** ass Jared Goff at QB so naturally i have it set to run a lot, but my first game in league play my first 4 plays were all passes and 7 of the first 8, why is that?

Sometimes the holding penalty can be a spot foul that is further downfield rather than marked off from line of scrimmage? I don’t know that to be the reason here, but that might be the case?

It was holding on the offensive line on an incomplete pass for both plays......

If it was within your own 10 then it would've been half the distance to the goal. Obviously you could be right and it could be a glitch or something but I'm just trying to throw possibilities out there

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Yes, -4 yard penalty was a half the distance to the goal situation. And offensive holding can occur on an incomplete pass.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations