Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negativity in this Community

Negativity in this Community

It has come to my attention that certain members (one actually) of this online community have been negative, snarky, and just downright horrible to the developers. I will not make this post a debate against certain individuals - instead I want this to be a place for everyone else to voice their support for the developers. I understand this simulation isn't perfect, I think there's much to be improved, but I think UmmmBerto (whoops did I give his name ... ) is completely unfair.

Personally I feel the devs have done a great job and I know they are working out the problems in the system

Rome wasnt built in a day. I have no issue giving them time to iron things out and develop more

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, everyone! We appreciate the support and are glad you're enjoying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerchen View Post
    It has come to my attention that certain members (one actually) of this online community have been negative, snarky, and just downright horrible to the developers. I will not make this post a debate against certain individuals - instead I want this to be a place for everyone else to voice their support for the developers. I understand this simulation isn't perfect, I think there's much to be improved, but I think UmmmBerto (whoops did I give his name ... ) is completely unfair.

Man up Tigger, there is nothing unfair about speaking the truth openly.

For that matter, speaking the truth, the developers have done a good job. (not them speaking the truth, just them making a fun-ish game)

Truth is still truth and as long as America is still America, I am going to stand up and question what does not line up with the propaganda.

They can change the propaganda, or they can change their actions, doesn't matter to me if they do or don't. I already said my peace, y'all keep bringing up the past.

I've been playing nice.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 05-16-2022 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Man up Tigger, there is nothing unfair about speaking the truth openly.

For that matter, speaking the truth, the developers have done a good job. (not them speaking the truth, just them making a fun-ish game)

Truth is still truth and as long as America is still America, I am going to stand up and question what does not line up with the propaganda.

They can change the propaganda, or they can change their actions, doesn't matter to me if they do or don't. I already said my peace, y'all keep bringing up the past.

I've been playing nice.
    let me speak the truth......we like Kevin and CD....we don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    let me speak the truth......we like Kevin and CD....we don't like you.

That is perfectly fine.

My stance is that those who would support my position have already left in frustration.

I have no problem being the lone voice of the many lost.

Fallen fans who needed not have been alienated and abandoned.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 05-16-2022 at 10:39 PM.

You’ve been abandoned? Grow up. Just because Sandbox isn’t jumping all over every single change that would make the game accommodate your needs? The game is bigger than you. Maybe next time you’ll read thru what you are about to buy and you’ll ask questions first. I don’t know where you got the idea that playing Sandbox was the equivalent of serving an internship for an NFL GM job. You’re very creepy, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperLions View Post
    You’ve been abandoned? Grow up. Just because Sandbox isn’t jumping all over every single change that would make the game accommodate your needs? The game is bigger than you. Maybe next time you’ll read thru what you are about to buy and you’ll ask questions first. I don’t know where you got the idea that playing Sandbox was the equivalent of serving an internship for an NFL GM job. You’re very creepy, dude.

You are projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerchen View Post
    UmmmBerto (whoops did I give his name ... )
    Dude sux imo