Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Game Play

Quote Originally Posted by Wind From West View Post
    Did you pay attention to whos sacking you? Its not a DE or LB, lol.
    I pay attention to everything lol. Most of the time it is a DE or LB. It's rare I'm sacked by DB's or DT's.

My Safeties are doing most of the damage. Poyer is killing it, lol.

I just asked cause my DT & S are rocking, lol. Not expected I would think or planned.

My Safeties are doing most of the damage. Poyer is killing it, lol.

I just asked cause my DT & S are rocking, lol. Not expected I would think or planned.
    Whatever works man

Dude, my team, CCA, sacks the hell outta teams and forces plenty of turnovers. Ask dj's left nut, leader of Challenge. I sacked Dak 10 times and forced I think 6 turnovers last time we played and am 3-1 against him, lol.

Did you pay attention to whos sacking you? Its not a DE or LB, lol.

I have several D gameplans I use for certain teams. I'm all about Defense. Don't care the NFL is all Offense.

You gotta change **** up!
    So, it is ok that your Defense is doing all this, but will they change the code to reduce your advantage?

We sacked Newport earlier today 19 times, lol.

363 sacks in 71 games. Yeah buddy!
    So, what is being done to change the code since the NFL does not operate with these numbers?

In the last five years (81 Games) the highest sack total is the Steelers and they only have 273.

The tenth highest total is Tampa with 202.

In 10 less games you have 132% of the sacks of the #1 Sack Defense in the league and 180% of the #10 team

The record for most sacks in any one game is 14 in 1952 and seven other teams throughout history have managed 12 sacks in a game.

The 1984 bears have the most sacks ever in a season (72) and that is 4.5 per game.

Your team average for the last 71 games is 5.11 per game, for not just one great season, but multiple years.

No NFL franchise has ever scored 60 sacks or more in more then 5 seasons in their history and you have blown right past that yearly average for four years straight.

Clearly something needs to be adjusted....

How was this allowed to continue?

The fact that you just brag about this like its ok and then attack someone else.

Can you see the Hypocrisy?

Quit trying to over write the code.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 06-10-2022 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    You're probably right. He did have a game last year where he got sacked 9 times. I just expected that with a better line and receivers it would balance out a bit more. Lessons learned.
    I was wondering how things are going with Justin?

In the browns league he seems to be doing well.

............................................ AT ... COM ..Yds .. TD ..INT ..Com% YdsPer ..Rating
    Justin Fields Toledo Phantoms 296 ..221 ..2637 .. 19 .. 8 .. 74.7 .... 8.91 .....111.6
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 06-12-2022 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    I was wondering how things are going with Justin?

In the browns league he seems to be doing well.

............................................ AT ... COM ..Yds .. TD ..INT ..Com% YdsPer ..Rating
    Justin Fields Toledo Phantoms 296 ..221 ..2637 .. 19 .. 8 .. 74.7 .... 8.91 .....111.6
    That's great. I didn't have quite that much success with him

Justin Fields 200/294 2,268y 21tds 10ints 68% 7.71ypa 100.5r

I wasn't happy with his consistency though so I tried out Jacoby Brissett the last couple of games.

Jacoby Brissett 60/77 687y 8tds 0ints 77.9% 8.92ypa 138.5r

Still that's only a couple of games so we'll see how he performs tonight. Fields is out regardless this week.

Urbumto, I'm not the one bitching about the game not being realistic and then expect a QB to run 50+, never passing or handing off to another RB, lol. Do you not see your hypocrisy in all this?

Yes, something happened to my D. My D game plans change on their own now too every time I click in.

I'm done with Challenge.

So what if I was bragging. I thought I figured out a good D gameplan for CCA. Same plan never worked for my other team.

You bitch too much. I called you out and you told me 3 X to "watch my tone". Youre no better than me, you **** outta the same hole, get over yourself, lol. Youre not all that, lol.

Urbumto, I'm not the one bitching about the game not being realistic and then expect a QB to run 50+, never passing or handing off to another RB, lol. Do you not see your hypocrisy in all this?

Yes, something happened to my D. My D game plans change on their own now too every time I click in.

I'm done with Challenge.

So what if I was bragging. I thought I figured out a good D gameplan for CCA. Same plan never worked for my other team.

You bitch too much. I called you out and you told me 3 X to "watch my tone". Youre no better than me, you **** outta the same hole, get over yourself, lol. Youre not all that, lol.

Yeah well, the team I drafted is better then the team you drafted.

Na Na Na Na Na

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    That's great. I didn't have quite that much success with him

Justin Fields 200/294 2,268y 21tds 10ints 68% 7.71ypa 100.5r

I wasn't happy with his consistency though so I tried out Jacoby Brissett the last couple of games.

Jacoby Brissett 60/77 687y 8tds 0ints 77.9% 8.92ypa 138.5r

Still that's only a couple of games so we'll see how he performs tonight. Fields is out regardless this week.

One of my teams played Justin Fields a while back, and he was pretty superb. It makes me wonder what was holding him back in the NFL. Wait - I know. It was Matt Nagy.